Rc Bash Sunday
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 27

Thread:
Rc Bash Sunday

  1. #1
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,819

    Thumbs up Rc Bash Sunday

    RC bash Sunday in Bay Point, who’s in?

    Bring lunch and water because there is nothing around at all but I will promise it will be the coolest place we have gotten together so far to break our RCs

    Hobby Town is fifteen minutes away so bring your wallets
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Calif.
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltarat View Post
    RC bash Sunday in Bay Point, who’s in?

    Bring lunch and water because there is nothing around at all but I will promise it will be the coolest place we have gotten together so far to break our RCs

    Hobby Town is fifteen minutes away so bring your wallets
    I might be moving my son that day. Im not sure yet Im trying for sat move so I can bash on sunday.
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  4. #3
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    3,810

    Default

    count me in where are the boys??????????????? We are doing it Sunday for those that may work on Sat, Drew. Lets roll.

  5. #4
    Northern CA DCB Sales Boatmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Sound like a great time fellas, but I need to run the 220 for the pool with Boat 211. Thanks for thinking of me. Take pics.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    499

    Default

    I went to the hobby shop the other day,They had this Toyota Baja truck.I dont know the scale,it was huge and bad a$$.The guy said it does 45mph stock.The price was $1300,it was tempting,I got the hell outta there!!

    Jeff

  7. #6
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Washed Ashore View Post
    I went to the hobby shop the other day,They had this Toyota Baja truck.I dont know the scale,it was huge and bad a$$.The guy said it does 45mph stock.The price was $1300,it was tempting,I got the hell outta there!!

    Jeff
    good call jeff ,those types of places will kill ya !!!!by the wy vboyz we need to run boats !!!!TUNNEL T
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

  8. #7
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUNNEL T View Post
    good call jeff ,those types of places will kill ya !!!!by the wy vboyz we need to run boats !!!!TUNNEL T
    I'm tellin ya.Just walk away.The truck im talking about is the HPI Racing Baja 5T,1/5 scale.Go to the web site,they have a vidio of it running.The suspension is sick!!!JUST WALK AWAY.

    Jeff

  9. #8
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,819

    Default

    So if you go today and pick it up you will be ready for Sunday

    By the way, I know for a fact that the HPI 1/5 scales can be alot of fun
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  10. #9
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Calif.
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltarat View Post
    So if you go today and pick it up you will be ready for Sunday

    By the way, I know for a fact that the HPI 1/5 scales can be alot of fun
    And take some hard thrashing....
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  11. #10
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    3,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Washed Ashore View Post
    I'm tellin ya.Just walk away.The truck im talking about is the HPI Racing Baja 5T,1/5 scale.Go to the web site,they have a vidio of it running.The suspension is sick!!!JUST WALK AWAY.

    Jeff
    These HPI 1/5 scales take a beating for sure and they are by far the most fun and easiest and when they are piped they rip even faster....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of IMG_9435.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	39193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9166.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	39195   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9265.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	39196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9351.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	39197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9387.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	39198  


  12. #11
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hullshot View Post
    These HPI 1/5 scales take a beating for sure and they are by far the most fun and easiest and when they are piped they rip even faster....
    Sick,The one I looked at has the truck body.Its The reason I cant go to the hobbie shop..

    Jeff

  13. #12
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    2,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltarat View Post
    RC bash Sunday in Bay Point, who’s in?

    Bring lunch and water because there is nothing around at all but I will promise it will be the coolest place we have gotten together so far to break our RCs

    Hobby Town is fifteen minutes away so bring your wallets
    i love to come hang n play but if i get my honey do's finished up tommarrow im gonna hit berryessa for a lil ride


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  14. #13
    Never Enough Napanutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville,Ca
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 707DOG View Post
    i love to come hang n play but if i get my honey do's finished up tommarrow im gonna hit berryessa for a lil ride
    Hey Dog,me and the wife are going to Berryessa tomorrow (Sat),let me know!

  15. #14
    mo balls than $cents$ IMPATIENT 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    hugo,okla
    Posts
    11,044

    Default

    anybody looking for some basher trucks? my twins wanna sell their redcat volcanos. i've already converted them to rotostart and have about 150bucks worth of spare new in the package parts for em. let both trucks go with 2 unopened qts. of 20% , the spare parts for 300 for all plus shipping. i put my etrex on 1 of them and it ran 41mph. 1 of them needs a new steering servo.

    parts: spare a-rams for frt and rear, spare trans, spare diffs(2), spare tires on wheels(2), spare complete frt steering, extra clutch bell and cluthes, etc.

    Dare to be different, if it turns out great you can claim you planned it that way.
    Those who stir shit should be made to lick the spoon sometimes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90