"where is roger wieman?"
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
"where is roger wieman?"

  1. #1
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    975

    Default "where is roger wieman?"

    does anybody know how to reach roger?"son or dad".would like to speak to him about the 19 tr. do's and donts. any info would be great, thanks george

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member cyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fast76rogers View Post
    does anybody know how to reach roger?"son or dad".would like to speak to him about the 19 tr. do's and donts. any info would be great, thanks george
    He retired to lake havasu city.

  4. #3
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    624

    Default

    His number is also listed in the book. Give him a call. He loves to hear from owners of his boats.
    His dad passed away some years ago, but he had nothing to do with Rogers Custom Boats anyway. His deal was Weiman Custom Boats.

  5. #4
    Amber Racing Services BUSBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,300

    Default

    Call Harold Bruce @ R&D Marine ... he's got tons of experience racing those

    714-993-2664

  6. #5
    Crazy Eights Brad @ SCJB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUSBY View Post
    Call Harold Bruce @ R&D Marine ... he's got tons of experience racing those

    714-993-2664
    hb told me roger used to come to him asking for setup advice of his own boats.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Parker Az. / Burley Id.
    Posts
    640

    Default

    I don't see a number listed in Havasu or Parker. He came to the Parker Enduro and spent some time with us last year, but I don't know how to reach him. Harold Bruce should have it, as Roger built the bottom for his dual jet Daytona a couple of years ago.

  8. #7
    i got skiillllzzzz.... fast76rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    clearlake ca
    Posts
    975

    Default roger

    thanks guys for the help.

  9. #8
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    624

    Default

    fast76, check your pms...
    Last edited by old rigger; 02-27-2009 at 02:55 PM.

  10. #9
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbottom View Post
    I don't see a number listed in Havasu or Parker. He came to the Parker Enduro and spent some time with us last year, but I don't know how to reach him. Harold Bruce should have it, as Roger built the bottom for his dual jet Daytona a couple of years ago.
    I did a search and his number is still listed in LHC. Gotta spell it correctly. It's Weiman not Wieman.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Parker Az. / Burley Id.
    Posts
    640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old rigger View Post
    I did a search and his number is still listed in LHC. Gotta spell it correctly. It's Weiman not Wieman.

    You are correct, I just thought I before E, or something like that.

    Did you see the nice 20' Rogers in the spam section.

  12. #11
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbottom View Post
    You are correct, I just thought I before E, or something like that.

    Did you see the nice 20' Rogers in the spam section.
    hey, that's one i rigged. There's a very rare 21 double step deck Rogers on craigslist now. Don't know how many he made, before my time there, but it looks like a great deal. Great price too. I've only seen 2.

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/1019823081.html

  13. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old rigger View Post
    ... There's a very rare 21 double step deck Rogers on craigslist now. Don't know how many he made, before my time there, but it looks like a great deal. Great price too. I've only seen 2.

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/1019823081.html
    A friend of mine and I were going to buy this boat. It sounds like a screaming deal but the guy knows almost nothing about his boat. We ended up going a different direction.

  14. #13
    Senior Member old rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Doesn't surprise me that you were looking at this thing. I think you've set some kinda record for the most boats owned in a short amount of time! You and mouzer.

    Roger told me about this hull (not this exact boat, just the molds) back in the day but I'll be damned if I can remember the details. Obviously it's the Spectra bottom but who's deck it was I don't remember. The only other one I saw was one that came in for some service work, I didn't even know he ever even built the thing until it rolled through the gate. We had that other 21 in the 80's with the same bottom but the short dog house. We picked up those molds from Barron, he didn't own them but they were stored there.

    Looks like a great deal to me, but in this market there's deals everywhere.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91