banderlog
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 23

Thread:
banderlog

  1. #1
    I'm No Expert Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, Ca
    Posts
    3,118

    Default banderlog

    Anybody have one in stock?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    you looking for a brand new one? I have one that I used for less than 10 hours. $175 + shipping.

  4. #3
    82 Mantra tunnel 540 bosscat_40475's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Richmond Ky
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Do you still have the banderlog? Why didn't you use it?

  5. #4
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bosscat_40475 View Post
    Do you still have the banderlog? Why didn't you use it?
    Because I wanted to use a pan-evac system and my engine builder strongly advised me to run my headers dry.
    I've since read (on here) that folks have ran water injected headers with an evac system and had no problems. I personally didn't wanna chance it.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Anybody have one in stock?
    Shaun, The new valves will be shipped out to the dealers in 10 days to 2 weeks. Circut boards are at the assemblers now and I will pick them up on Wed of this comming week then start final assembley and test.

    Don

  7. #6
    I'm No Expert Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Clemente, Ca
    Posts
    3,118

    Default

    Damn, guess everybody's out of them and waiting.

    Squirt, thanks for the update.

  8. #7
    Strap on the JATO konajet74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Antioch,Ca
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Anybody have one in stock?

    Shaun, I've been waiting for 4 months..... I finally said screw it
    and went w/ a Moroso solenoid valve & shutoff valve w/ a rpm
    switch. Summer's just too close to wait for the (Only 2 more weeks)
    excuses from the guy building them. It's also a lot cheaper to go this
    way!!

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konajet74 View Post
    Shaun, I've been waiting for 4 months..... I finally said screw it
    and went w/ a Moroso solenoid valve & shutoff valve w/ a rpm
    switch. Summer's just too close to wait for the (Only 2 more weeks)
    excuses from the guy building them. It's also a lot cheaper to go this
    way!!
    Konajet, sorry to let you down, I am the guy who builds them and I assure you that things are moving along just as fast as they can. I too am at the mercey off suppliers. I gave my dealers an 8 week delivery date thinking that would give everyone enough time, that has now past by some 3 weeks. I posted above the progress and a real time delivery date. Before I had all the parts any dates I could give were just what my suppliers told me, and unfortunitily all I could tell the dealers. Again sorry for your bad experience.

    Don

  10. #9
    Senior Member fleetimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colfax, Ca
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    The Banderlog valve is worth the wait!!!

  11. #10
    Strap on the JATO konajet74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Antioch,Ca
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    Konajet, sorry to let you down, I am the guy who builds them and I assure you that things are moving along just as fast as they can. I too am at the mercey off suppliers. I gave my dealers an 8 week delivery date thinking that would give everyone enough time, that has now past by some 3 weeks. I posted above the progress and a real time delivery date. Before I had all the parts any dates I could give were just what my suppliers told me, and unfortunitily all I could tell the dealers. Again sorry for your bad experience.

    Don
    Thanks for the update Don! Sorry for the slam, but this is what I
    was being told by several shops. So, Is it possible to go directly to
    you and cut out the middle man? I see your phone # is in the Bay
    Area? Also, are you doing more HEI signal converters?

  12. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konajet74 View Post
    Thanks for the update Don! Sorry for the slam, but this is what I
    was being told by several shops. So, Is it possible to go directly to
    you and cut out the middle man? I see your phone # is in the Bay
    Area? Also, are you doing more HEI signal converters?

    Yep have hei converters. No problem on the words, I completly understand. Yes you can buy direct from me but I do not undersell my dealers, I can't or they would have no reason to carry the valves, sorry but thats the only way it works.

    Don

  13. #12
    Strap on the JATO konajet74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Antioch,Ca
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squirt View Post
    Yep have hei converters. No problem on the words, I completly understand. Yes you can buy direct from me but I do not undersell my dealers, I can't or they would have no reason to carry the valves, sorry but thats the only way it works.

    Don
    Don, please ck ur pm's....

  14. #13
    Member wsm9808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hope this is not a thread highjack, but i have a question.

    What is a HEI converter? I am in the final stages of finishing up my Eliminator restore and Im installing a banberlog valve. I am running a stock (aftermarket) HEI distibutor. Do I need some sort of converter for it to work with the banderlog valve?
    Thanks, Scott




  15. #14
    Senior Member fleetimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Colfax, Ca
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Yes, you need the converter. It converts the signal from the HEI to work with the Banderlog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92