Adios to my HB "Just Jets" Chums
Boat is sold, bittersweet night.
This was my first boat and I learned the hard way but really miss it already.
Buyer got a much better boat than it was when I bought it.
To all of the old guys, especially former Hot Boat forum members, thanks for all the help and all the memories -
- Tom at Jet Boat Performance: much respect and gratitude for all the help and great, no BS service
- Old Rigger: Your stories made having a jet boat, especially a Hawaiian, feel like being a part of a special bit of history - thank you.
- Mouser: You added the Craigslist twist to my boating addiction, and helped make off-the-water boating almost as fun as boating
- OldGuy: Respect and thanks for Olds-specific help along the way.
- All y'all: have fun and keep it safe and sober on the water, and be nice to the lake lice, we are just out there trying to have fun too.
I prolly won't be checking in much anymore, I'll be riding my (Yamaha PWC) Superjet or posting on www.x-h2o.com.
All the best amigos!!