First trip this weekend. Blythe anyone?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 31

Thread:
First trip this weekend. Blythe anyone?

  1. #1
    Boss of the McIntyre Mob danhercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norco
    Posts
    1,981

    Default First trip this weekend. Blythe anyone?

    Just pulled the boat out and its on the driveway. Goin out and washing it and getting it all ready to go.

    We are gonna give McIntyre a try. Anyone gonna be out that way this weekend?

    I am hopin McIntyrelocal will get off his azz and get that boat ready. I wanna see him hit his 100mph (YEA RIGHT!)


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    corona calif
    Posts
    1,047

    Default river

    Dan I understand that we have another deckboat in the family.I wonder who is going to have the bragging rights at the next family get together. Ford verses Chevy should be a crowd pleaser in the lagoon at Aha Quin.By the way the whole gang will be up this weekend Underdog is done so we are going to make some passes Chis with the blown Eliminator will be looking for the 120 mark and Widowmaker is going to make some test passes with his new pop off.

  4. #3
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danhercules View Post
    Just pulled the boat out and its on the driveway. Goin out and washing it and getting it all ready to go.

    We are gonna give McIntyre a try. Anyone gonna be out that way this weekend?

    I am hopin McIntyrelocal will get off his azz and get that boat ready. I wanna see him hit his 100mph (YEA RIGHT!)

    I want to see you hit 70 HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Have fun dan, i will be in needles

  5. #4
    Boss of the McIntyre Mob danhercules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norco
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futs View Post
    I want to see you hit 70 HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Have fun dan, i will be in needles
    I have already beat that by 5. I still got more left!

    You goin with the 20 or the tunnel?

  6. #5
    Senior Member Futs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Orange CA, Big River
    Posts
    4,402

    Default

    Im not going anywhere. Just wishing i was. I will try to finish the tunnel this weekend.
    Hope your B day was a good one. Have fun and tell me how the new park is.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    853

    Default

    tim you really need to show up, its the new place to hang at least for me

  8. #7
    Senior Member Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/Aha
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg shoemaker View Post
    Dan I understand that we have another deckboat in the family.I wonder who is going to have the bragging rights at the next family get together. Ford verses Chevy should be a crowd pleaser in the lagoon at Aha Quin.By the way the whole gang will be up this weekend Underdog is done so we are going to make some passes Chis with the blown Eliminator will be looking for the 120 mark and Widowmaker is going to make some test passes with his new pop off.
    Dan won`t run his brother! Big brothers been using him up his whole life.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Mcintyrelocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Norco, CA
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg shoemaker View Post
    Dan I understand that we have another deckboat in the family.I wonder who is going to have the bragging rights at the next family get together. Ford verses Chevy should be a crowd pleaser in the lagoon at Aha Quin.By the way the whole gang will be up this weekend Underdog is done so we are going to make some passes Chis with the blown Eliminator will be looking for the 120 mark and Widowmaker is going to make some test passes with his new pop off.
    Hey Greg keep it quiet if franz is coming or dan wont show upssshhhhhhh.

  10. #9
    TRG
    TRG is offline
    Senior Member TRG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Dan won`t run his brother! Big brothers been using him up his whole life.
    Ouch! thats like some "Redheaded stepchild" shit right there, Mike!

  11. #10
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,504

    Default

    where was everyone last weekend, drove through aha, no one around. up river sandbar was completly underwater. couldnt belive it. LOTS of water on the river right now!
    B1Racing.net

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    corona calif
    Posts
    1,047

    Default Aha Quin

    I was told your were in the area. Left the light on. Did you stop? I was there all weekend just working around the trailer. Pretty windy on Sat. Sun was a little breezy. Hoping for a good weekend coming up. Sounds like Needles is on your schedule this weekend.

  13. #12
    B1 Racing cs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greg shoemaker View Post
    I was told your were in the area. Left the light on. Did you stop? I was there all weekend just working around the trailer. Pretty windy on Sat. Sun was a little breezy. Hoping for a good weekend coming up. Sounds like Needles is on your schedule this weekend.
    Yes, you guys really should come up for the day, its going to be worth the drive.

    I stopped in at AHA by boat only, went to the store for some sodas, we launched down river because the aha ramp nazi always wants money to launch, i think I wore out my "Im with shoemaker" card. River was beautiful Sunday, nobody around had a great time. We were at Big river Friday and Sat.

    Saw the R&D marine boys at Twin Palms tearing it up.
    B1Racing.net

  14. #13
    Blythe, Ca Riverbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danhercules View Post
    Just pulled the boat out and its on the driveway. Goin out and washing it and getting it all ready to go.

    We are gonna give McIntyre a try. Anyone gonna be out that way this weekend?

    I am hopin McIntyrelocal will get off his azz and get that boat ready. I wanna see him hit his 100mph (YEA RIGHT!)

    We will be down on 4/30 until 5/4. hanging out at goose flats / McIntyre on fri the other days will be spent at the WT sandbar up river.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Rocknpalms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Murrieta/Aha Quin
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Darn! I wish I could go. Believe it or not Mike I am working this weekend. I will be in Indian Wells at a Geotechnical conference ends Saturday 2m. Three day of standing around the booth talking to engineers. Yea fun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91