Thought I'd introduce myself by sharing my project. 2 years ago I bought a 79 Glastron w/79 Evinrude 115. Engine turned out to be bad so I rebuilt the powerhead and then sold it. Early July I took delivery on a used 2010 ETEC 130. Took several weekends to setup due to working out of town. Installed all new gauges, new harness, new oil tank, and new control box. Here's a video of the 1st outing. Absolutely love the motor. Had an issue with the oil delivery...turned out to be air in the oil line. Still have some prop tuning to do. With the latest prop I've seen 56 mph on the new speedo...will verify this weekend with a GPS.
Evinrude Video Link: