BBC motor for sale, This motor has about 16 1/4 mile passes on it and about
4 hrs of lake/river use. The motor runs great and has good compression in all cylinders, oil looks good as well. I did not dyno the motor, in my hondo runner bottom ran a 8.90 at 115 mph at ming fling. Specs as I remember I will have more exact numbers when I can find the paper work. All machine work was done at bailey brothers and the motor was assembled by precision craft marine. All internally balanced.
* Iron block 90 over? 482'' or 488'' can't remember ( sorry) 8.2 to 1 comp
* Iron Merlin World products grumpy jenkins heads
* BME crank
* Manley steel H beam rods.
* J&E pistons.
* Comp cam solid roller ( specs to buyer)
* Comp roller lifters
* Comp push rods
* Crane gold roller rockers
* Comp stud girdle
* Triple springs.
* Fresh 6-71 bower just gone through by the blower shop( new rotors striped)
* Super chiller intercooler
* Two new 1150 dominator carbs
* Msd pro billet distributor
* Weiand intake manifold
This motor is complete from carbs to pan, does not include scoop,headers or water pump pictured.
Asking $8,500 obo PM me with any questions. Raymond