The Movie "The Assissination of Jesse James.........
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
The Movie "The Assissination of Jesse James.........

  1. #1
    Still Boatless :-( BajaMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dana Point, CA
    Posts
    552

    Default The Movie "The Assissination of Jesse James.........

    Wow....got this on NetFlix today....30 minutes into it and the g/f and I could not stay awake....what a waste of time for a movie....so bad.

    I can stay awake here to post but could not stand another minute of that boring movie....wait....she's calling me.....bye.......

    British Virgin Islands Time and Temp....always in the 80s

    http://www.vintagechase.etsy.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Garrddogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Havasu
    Posts
    385

    Default

    x 2 !!

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In a house, on a street, in a city, in Arizona.
    Posts
    4,599

    Default

    Didn't realize the chopper market was that big of a deal anymore...

    Does this mean that Sandra is a widow and needs to be comforted???

  5. #4
    Senior Member ellabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    eastvale, ca
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Didn't realize the chopper market was that big of a deal anymore...

    Does this mean that Sandra is a widow and needs to be comforted???


  6. #5
    I'm baaaaack... hkunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    4,365

    Default

    Gotta second that - the flick was lame, stopped it way early.
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

    07 Advantage X-Flight 600 SCi Bravo 1 XR
    04 Cheetah Scorpion 6.2 Bravo 1 - SOLD!
    96 Donzi 21' 454 Bravo 3 Medallion - gone!
    72 Tahiti 16' 468 Olds Berkeley jet - SOLD!
    11 RZR XP, 08 Polaris Scrambler, 06 Rhino, 06 Joyner 650 dune buggy, 04 KFX 700

  7. #6
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Ditto, big disappointment. Brad Pitt hasnt made a good movie since "Seven" if you want another loser of his try "Babel"; walked out of the movies after 20 minutes of that after driving all the way to the AVI and paying $23. He's a pretty good actor but not very good at picking roles IMO. NSF
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  8. #7
    Senior Member BigQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Ditto, big disappointment. Brad Pitt hasnt made a good movie since "Seven" if you want another loser of his try "Babel"; walked out of the movies after 20 minutes of that after driving all the way to the AVI and paying $23. He's a pretty good actor but not very good at picking roles IMO. NSF

    Seven was a great movie! I never had a movie that left me with that much feeling of rage against a character before.

  9. #8
    Next to this Hottie. Jyruiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    La Mirada, CA/ LHC
    Posts
    2,234

    Default

    Thanks for the warning.
    <a href=http://www.performanceboats.com//signaturepics/sigpic382_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.performanceboats.com//sig...igpic382_1.gif</a>

  10. #9
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigQ View Post
    Seven was a great movie! I never had a movie that left me with that much feeling of rage against a character before.
    One of the best ever IMO and a good job by Brad, tooo bad he cant find another such role. Oh well, hes got Angelina too occupy himself now NSF
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  11. #10
    Super Moderator HammerDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Right Coast/SE-PA
    Posts
    5,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Ditto, big disappointment. Brad Pitt hasnt made a good movie since "Seven"...( NSF
    Mr & Mrs Smith was pretty good...had some funny parts too.
    As for The Assissination of Jesse James, the second time I watched it, was better as I missed a few things the first time around.
    <img src=http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/medium/06-30-11_1234.jpg border=0 alt= />

  12. #11
    Desert Racing Widow angiebaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Menifee Valley but my heart's in NW Montana
    Posts
    2,073

    Default

    I went into Blockbuster 2-3 times a week asking for it. I gave them a hard time because they only ordered 4 copies. Took me about 6 weeks to get it. Got to where as soon as I walked in the store they'd say, "Nope, it's not in." LOL Then when I finally got it. . . I was so dissappointed. It sucked. The only good thing about was Casey Affleck's acting. I didn't even know it was him until the credits! He did a great job with the character and really studied him. It showed. He was soooo creepy!
    aka MMSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown
    Every liberal is a lying sack of shit who should be killed and every conservative has flowers spring from his ass in the morning when his bowels move.

    "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
    --Buddha

  13. #12
    Senior Member westair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oceanside/LHC
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Since there are so many bad movies I usually look them up on www.rottentomatoes.com first, but it seems they got this one wrong.

  14. #13
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angiebaby View Post
    I went into Blockbuster 2-3 times a week asking for it. I gave them a hard time because they only ordered 4 copies. Took me about 6 weeks to get it. Got to where as soon as I walked in the store they'd say, "Nope, it's not in." LOL Then when I finally got it. . . I was so dissappointed. It sucked. The only good thing about was Casey Affleck's acting. I didn't even know it was him until the credits! He did a great job with the character and really studied him. It showed. He was soooo creepy!
    Since you brought up Casey Afffleck I have to bring up the movie "Gone Baby Gone" again. One of the absolute best in recent memory IMO. Sorry for the hijack!! NSF
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  15. #14
    Want to see my member? DsiDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Morada, CA
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    Since you brought up Casey Afffleck I have to bring up the movie "Gone Baby Gone" again. One of the absolute best in recent memory IMO. Sorry for the hijack!! NSF
    I crashed in ten min for the JJ movie, fianaly a week later, while in bed recovering from back surgery, i forced myself to finish. the worst crap i ever stomached by far.

    Seven- Awesome
    Gone, Baby Gone- must see!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91