Wow !! Great weekend. Pic's
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread:
Wow !! Great weekend. Pic's

  1. #1
    Senior Member Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Carita,Ca
    Posts
    160

    Default Wow !! Great weekend. Pic's

    Just rolled in from a great weekend in Havi. Took my 21 year old to the Turtle for the first time on Thursday. Then went to the Landing to play some cards. Beginners luck, he got a straight flush and won $225 on a $5 bet.. Here are some shots from the rest of the weekend. And yes it got better.....

    The kids were snorkeling in Steamboat on Friday and came back with this CD. Check out the little Quagga Mussel (Bastard)..


    Sat morning at the beginning of the raft up and helo shots (Magic Regatta)



    Ah, to be young again. The boys thought doing beer bongs under water sounded like a good idea..



    My wife, son and the girl he met at the Turtle Sat night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1293.jpg 
Views:	1044 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	10972   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1304.jpg 
Views:	1004 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	10973   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1313.jpg 
Views:	1008 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	10974   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1311.jpg 
Views:	1004 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	10975   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1324.jpg 
Views:	1007 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	10976  


    Just another day in paradise.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member ellabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    eastvale, ca
    Posts
    1,526

    Default

    great pics. headed to parker this coming weekend.

    where do they all meet and tie-up for the helo shoots?

  4. #3
    Senior Member Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Carita,Ca
    Posts
    160

    Default

    SAFA1 and Shadow attended the party..


    Plenty of talent..


    Todd was on hand from Jokers Wild doing the helo shots...


    And to top off just a great weekend, I managed to get a Full House in the poker run which was enough for this.



    All and all, we had a great weekend, weather was supurb and hanging with all my lake friends was great as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0117.jpg 
Views:	951 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	10977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0131.jpg 
Views:	955 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	10978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1328.jpg 
Views:	944 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	10983   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0136.jpg 
Views:	946 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	10992  

    Just another day in paradise.

  5. #4
    Senior Member shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    1,459

    Default

    Lucky sob!!
    I thought you won a few things along with the poker hand?
    Nice to see you and meet your son and look forward to next time.

  6. #5
    C Ya on da lake throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    wow, very nice!!!

  7. #6
    C Ya on da lake throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellabo View Post
    great pics. headed to parker this coming weekend.

    where do they all meet and tie-up for the helo shoots?
    cal bay area for running shots, group shots are usually in a cove adjacent to the islander

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Just rolled in from a great weekend in Havi. Took my 21 year old to the Turtle for the first time on Thursday. Then went to the Landing to play some cards. Beginners luck, he got a straight flush and won $225 on a $5 bet.. Here are some shots from the rest of the weekend. And yes it got better.....

    The kids were snorkeling in Steamboat on Friday and came back with this CD. Check out the little Quagga Mussel (Bastard)..


    Sat morning at the beginning of the raft up and helo shots (Magic Regatta)



    Ah, to be young again. The boys thought doing beer bongs under water sounded like a good idea..



    My wife, son and the girl he met at the Turtle Sat night.

    That girl he met was definitely fun to hang with. I am guessing he had a great time with her.

    She was dancing it up at the Saturday night party.
    brett

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by throttle View Post
    cal bay area for running shots, group shots are usually in a cove adjacent to the islander
    For a guy that had to work you sure know a lot

    must have had good representation there

    Wish you could have made it!!

    Brett

  10. #9
    Senior Member Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Carita,Ca
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Lucky sob!!
    I thought you won a few things along with the poker hand?
    Nice to see you and meet your son and look forward to next time.
    Thanks... I did win some Hot Sauce and a $100 gift cert to B&C (Skips Prop Shop) which my friend owns.. Nothing compares to the Cold Hard Cash though my friend !!

    Great hanging with all you guys Sat.. See ya in a couple of weeks.

    Just another day in paradise.

  11. #10
    C Ya on da lake throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    For a guy that had to work you sure know a lot

    must have had good representation there

    Wish you could have made it!!

    Brett
    me too!

  12. #11
    Wade & Denise Miss Venomous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Cha-Ching....Looked like a good time!

  13. #12
    Junior Member shaffewm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Aha...now I know where the cd hanging on the bush came from

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92