So....I was to work the next few days
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
So....I was to work the next few days

  1. #1
    Old Skool Member DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On the road!
    Posts
    6,519

    Default So....I was to work the next few days

    and had a trip to Lake Mead sheduled so I cancelled it. made the necessary arrangements to head out to work today and the next few days.

    Got a call this AM and the work isn't necessary now but my Mead trip was cancelled and other plans were made.

    I guess I will just take the boat out on Mohave....

    Life can be a bitch!


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member caroftheweek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Beautiful Hawaiian Gardens, CA
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    and had a trip to Lake Mead sheduled so I cancelled it. made the necessary arrangements to head out to work today and the next few days.

    Got a call this AM and the work isn't necessary now but my Mead trip was cancelled and other plans were made.

    I guess I will just take the boat out on Mohave....

    Life can be a bitch!

    I wish I had your problem Tom. I feel for you.
    "the toon gets no respect..."

    -Magic34

  4. #3
    Old Skool Member DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On the road!
    Posts
    6,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caroftheweek View Post
    I wish I had your problem Tom. I feel for you.
    I was really looking forward to working in Tempe, 110+ plus degrees, with fresh paint in the building and no AC.


  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,235

    Default

    Try to work it out Tom.

  6. #5
    Old Skool Member DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On the road!
    Posts
    6,519

    Default

    I am beat as it was a very hard day on the lake. Time for some drinks and dinner before the Boston-LA game. I don't know if I will make it thru the day.


  7. #6
    Still Boatless :-( BajaMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dana Point, CA
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    I am beat as it was a very hard day on the lake. Time for some drinks and dinner before the Boston-LA game. I don't know if I will make it thru the day.


    Hey, Tom, hope you enjoyed the game!!!


    British Virgin Islands Time and Temp....always in the 80s

    http://www.vintagechase.etsy.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90