Sprint Instinct
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
Sprint Instinct

  1. #1
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Sprint Instinct

    The new Sprint Instinct (touch phone) will be launched this Friday by Sprint. If anyone is interested in this product, please PM me. The launch price is $129.99 after a $100 MIR. I'm expecting the price will be $129.99 for corporate users w/no MIR required. Below is a link w/more details on the Instinct:

    http://www.nowisgood.com/?id12=ISEARCH_040108_Instinct

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Baja Big Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    so cal
    Posts
    2,434

    Default

    Damn...why wont Verizon come out with one of these phones, they will rule the world!!

    Or at least my world!!

    Any idea how much the data packages will be?

  4. #3
    Registered user slowinhavasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LHC
    Posts
    1,278

    Default rebate

    I have never been able to get a rebate check from sprint....
    Carey's Air Conditioning Heating and Plumbing

  5. #4
    @ The Islander OutCole'd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    4,182

    Default

    Looks very cool! I'm looking forward a the Hybrid for the same price as this one.
    <img src=http://www.performanceboats.com//signaturepics/sigpic640_1.gif border=0 alt= />

  6. #5
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    7,947

    Default

    Looks good. My contract is up this month. Like slowinhavasu stated, I have never received a rebate from Sprint. They seem to always give me some excuse why i didnt meer the requirements.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midland, MI
    Posts
    305

    Default

    I am due for a update i have a PPC-6700 pda phone now. I wish this new phone would open word and excel and stuff like that. Then i would be sold on it.

    We will see how much it cost if i do a contract update.

  8. #7
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baja Big Dog View Post
    Damn...why wont Verizon come out with one of these phones, they will rule the world!!

    Or at least my world!!

    Any idea how much the data packages will be?
    This phone can only be activated on packaged rate plans w/data already included. They start at $69.99 that includes 450 minutes w/unlimited data and max out w/the Simply Everything Plan that includes unlimited phone and data for $99.99.

  9. #8
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowinhavasu View Post
    I have never been able to get a rebate check from sprint....
    Ya, everything needs to be perfect w/those. Unfortunately, once the MIR's are mailed they are out of my control. I guess I've been pretty lucky w/the one's I've sent in.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    433

    Default

    these look good on the surface... but after having the worst cell phone in the history of cells phone, the Upstage -I'm not so trusty with Spring/Samsung.

  11. #10
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSquirt View Post
    these look good on the surface... but after having the worst cell phone in the history of cells phone, the Upstage -I'm not so trusty with Spring/Samsung.
    One thing most people aren't aware of is that Sprint allows a 30 day money back guarantee on any product.

  12. #11
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    7,947

    Default

    I've always had good luck with Sprint phones and am seriously considering this new phone. Need more info on the available plans.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  13. #12
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    I've always had good luck with Sprint phones and am seriously considering this new phone. Need more info on the available plans.
    Instinct Pricing Plans:

    Everything 450 ($69.99) - Includes the following
    * 450 Anytime minutes
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7 pm
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile w/any Sprint or Nextel cell phone #
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    Everything 900 ($89.99) - Includes the following:
    * 900 Anytime minutes
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7 pm
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile w/any Sprint or Nextel cell phone #
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    Simply Everything ($99.99) - Includes the following:
    * Unlimited Cell Phone
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    I'll be able to offer the Instinct with a new activation for $99.99 after the MIR.

  14. #13
    Colts fan & Stoker owner RitcheyRch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Santa Clarita Valley
    Posts
    7,947

    Default

    Are these plans good for all phones?


    Quote Originally Posted by lalhc View Post
    Instinct Pricing Plans:

    Everything 450 ($69.99) - Includes the following
    * 450 Anytime minutes
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7 pm
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile w/any Sprint or Nextel cell phone #
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    Everything 900 ($89.99) - Includes the following:
    * 900 Anytime minutes
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Unlimited Nights & Weekends starting at 7 pm
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile w/any Sprint or Nextel cell phone #
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    Simply Everything ($99.99) - Includes the following:
    * Unlimited Cell Phone
    * Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, Sprint Music, Sprint TV, text, pictures & video
    * Nationwide Long Distance
    * Voicemail & Caller ID

    I'll be able to offer the Instinct with a new activation for $99.99 after the MIR.
    www.facebook.com/RitcheyRch

    "I didn't pay them for sex, I paid them to leave"
    Charlie Sheen

    Life is all about ass, you're either covering it, hauling it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.

  15. #14
    Islander Trailer Trash#23 lalhc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Arrowhead & Lake Havasu City
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    Are these plans good for all phones?
    Yes, they're available for any Sprint phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91