Lake Havasu City Firefighter Lonnie Pope, with support from Capt. John Kowalski, sprays water on a smoldering 28-foot boat that caught at 3201 Amigo Drive Friday. Another firefighter climbs a ladder to check on the attic over the garage. Firefighters were called to the address at 1:21 p.m. after a trickle charger, being used on the boat's battery, possibly overheated and caught fire, although the cause was being investigated. The flames destroyed the interior of the boat, and then entered a vent on the garage side of the single-story house, where it charred a couple of boards in the attic. The outside of the garage wall received mostly heat damage. The fire was brought under control in less than an hour. Two dogs were removed from the house, but there were no people home at the time. Crews with Engines 2 and 4, and Truck 1, responded to the fire, along with a battalion chief. There were no injuries.