28-2354. License plates; attachment
A. A person shall display the license plate or plates as follows:
1. For a motor vehicle, motorcycle, trailer or semitrailer, on the rear.
2. For a vehicle for which two license plates are issued, the vehicle owner shall display either of the following:
(a) One plate on the rear.
(b) One plate on the front and one plate on the rear.
B. A person shall display all license plates as required by subsection A until their lawful use expires or is canceled or revoked. A person shall maintain each license plate so it is clearly legible and so that the name of this state at the top of the license plate is not obscured.
A person shall securely fasten each license plate to the vehicle as follows:
1. To prevent the plate from swinging.
2. At a height of at least twelve inches from the ground to the bottom of the plate.
3. In a position to be clearly visible.