New Years Pics
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 24

Thread:
New Years Pics

  1. #1
    Senior Member LHC30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Upland, LHC
    Posts
    991

    Default New Years Pics

    Thanks Steve and Denise for a great NY party...here a a few pics






  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member LHC30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Upland, LHC
    Posts
    991

    Default

    The last few:








  4. #3
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Is this in Havasu or OC. I see Shebus.

  5. #4
    The Pool Bitch phebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    4,236

    Default

    OC. Left Havasu at 4:00 pm and went to Steve and Denise's for a great party. Partied until 4:00 am and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Linda drove home and I rested my hangover. Man was I tired the next night.

    Great seeing Ted and Mimi and the rest of the group of friends. Steve and Denise are the greatest. Thank you very much, super fun trip.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Goldilocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    W/ Phat Matt
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phebus View Post
    OC. Left Havasu at 4:00 pm and went to Steve and Denise's for a great party. Partied until 4:00 am and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Linda drove home and I rested my hangover. Man was I tired the next night.

    Great seeing Ted and Mimi and the rest of the group of friends. Steve and Denise are the greatest. Thank you very much, super fun trip.
    It was great seeing you and Linda at the party. Glad you guys could make it. It was also nice to see Ted and Mimi. Thanks again Steve and Denise for a great time!

  7. #6
    C Ya on da lake throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    woulda been there too if we hadnt been saving the neighborhood...

  8. #7
    The Pool Bitch phebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    4,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by throttle View Post
    woulda been there too if we hadnt been saving the neighborhood...
    You didn't do a very good job, because if you did you would have saved me from myself.

  9. #8
    C Ya on da lake throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phebus View Post
    You didn't do a very good job, because if you did you would have saved me from myself.
    had two fires that nite outta that station... go figure...

  10. #9
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Thanks to everyone...it was a fun time as always....we have great friends although I think almost all of them are now on the wagon.....lol.

    We managed to top ourselves the next day/night.
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  11. #10
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by throttle View Post
    had two fires that nite outta that station... go figure...

    Too bad because I had saved a valet spot for you and the rig out front.... Missed you though...
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  12. #11
    Senior Member YldBoyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Garbage Grove
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Thanks for sharing!!!

  13. #12
    The Pool Bitch phebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Posts
    4,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Thanks to everyone...it was a fun time as always....we have great friends although I think almost all of them are now on the wagon.....lol.

    We managed to top ourselves the next day/night.
    I was for a day (or at least part of one). The beer, vodka, champagne, oxy's, flexoril and lack of sleep all took a toll on me. I was feeling as green as Brad looked the next day.

  14. #13
    Full Of It. Mandelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Never seen you guys with so many clothes on before....

  15. #14
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phebus View Post
    I was for a day (or at least part of one). The beer, vodka, champagne, oxy's, flexoril and lack of sleep all took a toll on me. I was feeling as green as Brad looked the next day.

    I just spit water.....
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93