World Health Organization on Alcohol??? Check this stat out!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
World Health Organization on Alcohol??? Check this stat out!!!

  1. #1
    Sushi Inspector Wicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    2,385

    Default World Health Organization on Alcohol??? Check this stat out!!!

    Estimates compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO) suggest that excessive alcohol consumption results in deaths of around 1.8 million people world wide every year. A large percentage of these deaths are caused due to alcohol poisoning.
    Holy shit....and zero deaths from pot!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Re-introduce the wolves and bannish all the bully breads!!!! This country is falling faster than we realize it!! Freedom....a term our kids will be learning in school in a HISTORY book sooner than later!!!
    Daddy....what was it like to have FREEDOM when you were young?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Wet
    Wet is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Hampton, CT
    Posts
    4,957

    Default

    Nobody has ever overdosed and died as a result of using pot, but that's hush hush.

  4. #3
    Angry White Dude Pitmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Please, take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and shit like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
    This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.

  5. #4
    Slow Learner CornWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    909

    Default

    RD.... oh RD... please pick up the white courtesy phone.

  6. #5
    Senior Member splatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The NC
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Damn! I need to stop drinking and start smoking pot again. I don't want to die!

  7. #6
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Estimates compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO) suggest that excessive alcohol consumption results in deaths of around 1.8 million people world wide every year. A large percentage of these deaths are caused due to alcohol poisoning.
    Holy shit....and zero deaths from pot!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    So your advocating that everyone start rolling something other than "sea eel and cucumber" ??? OR vaporizing???

  8. #7
    Sushi Inspector Wicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitmaster View Post
    Please, take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and shit like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
    This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.
    But of those 23%, I betchya less than half were actually caused by the alcohol. It just happen to be that they might have had a beer or two to qualify as "alcohol related"
    Re-introduce the wolves and bannish all the bully breads!!!! This country is falling faster than we realize it!! Freedom....a term our kids will be learning in school in a HISTORY book sooner than later!!!
    Daddy....what was it like to have FREEDOM when you were young?

  9. #8
    Lil' Hellyun That Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    3,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitmaster View Post
    Please, take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, yogurts, and shit like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
    This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.

    That's the basis of the democrats logic......lol
    Rack em'

    RIP Kenny

    RIP Bobby

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    and the mirror sees me and says
    YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF MASCULINITY

  10. #9
    Sushi Inspector Wicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    So your advocating that everyone start rolling something other than "sea eel and cucumber" ??? OR vaporizing???
    Hah!
    Re-introduce the wolves and bannish all the bully breads!!!! This country is falling faster than we realize it!! Freedom....a term our kids will be learning in school in a HISTORY book sooner than later!!!
    Daddy....what was it like to have FREEDOM when you were young?

  11. #10
    JDK
    JDK is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    But of those 23%, I betchya less than half were actually caused by the alcohol. It just happen to be that they might have had a beer or two to qualify as "alcohol related"

    ........but of those 23% of accidents, I bet that there are MORE total deaths in them than in the other 77% of accidents where no alcohol is involved.


    (i'm just guessing at the percentages, but I know the deaths in accidents that involve alcohol is way way higher than non-alcohol related accidents)
    Last edited by JDK; 10-06-2010 at 11:23 AM.

  12. #11
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    Well ,,
    I read a report that drinking actually prolongs your life span .....

    Wicky is now working on a corn mash roll covered with Hemp seed and ranch dressing
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

  13. #12
    Senior Member Wishful Thinking!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    652

    Default

    So... we should stack bottles of cheap booze along the border?
    First boat - 1968 Starcraft 14' 40hp
    Second boat - 1982 15.5' Glastron 115hp
    Current boat #1 1987 Ski Nautique 230 hp
    Currnet boat #2 - 2005 Magic DB 425 hp

  14. #13
    "Try it Now!" Tahiti Boss21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yucaipa, California
    Posts
    3,685

    Default

    how are they differentiating between alcohol dui and weed dui? It's the same exact section in the VC...hmmm
    1992 Eliminator Daytona 21'

  15. #14
    Senior Member Ballsdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newbury Park
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wet View Post
    Nobody has ever overdosed and died as a result of using pot, but that's hush hush.

    One time I thought I was dying....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93