Access site through smart phone application called Tapatalk
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Access site through smart phone application called Tapatalk

  1. #1
    Senior Member King Creole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,039
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default Access site through smart phone application called Tapatalk

    Several members have asked what this is. It is an application that you can download for free on your smartphone.

    It gives great access while you are not connected to your computer.
    Chris Davidson
    Publisher
    SpeedBoat Magazine


    Philosophy for a Happy Life: "Someone to Love, Something to look forward to and Something to Do." Elvis Presley

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default Tt

    Quote Originally Posted by King Creole View Post
    Several members have asked what this is. It is an application that you can download for free on your smartphone.

    It gives great access while you are not connected to your computer.
    What does that mean?? Great access??
    I am on my iphone now working on my second or fifth margarita. So excuse my spelling. Is there an advantage to using tapatalk??
    I'll download it now if it is better than just connecting on safari???
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  4. #3
    Senior Member King Creole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,039
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Do it Tommy. You will be pleased with the software.
    Chris Davidson
    Publisher
    SpeedBoat Magazine


    Philosophy for a Happy Life: "Someone to Love, Something to look forward to and Something to Do." Elvis Presley

  5. #4
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Creole View Post
    Do it Tommy. You will be pleased with the software.
    Cool.
    I'll do it tomorrow when I go down off this mountain. I can't access I store through this server.
    (I take it that it is compatible with Iphone?)
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Cool.
    I'll do it tomorrow when I go down off this mountain. I can't access I store through this server.
    (I take it that it is compatible with Iphone?)
    Replying with it now...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91