Have you guys figured out Kilrtoy, yet?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 66

Thread:
Have you guys figured out Kilrtoy, yet?

  1. #1
    Canatard
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,341

    Default Have you guys figured out Kilrtoy, yet?

    I'll bet most haven't. I'm deadly serious when I say he's one of the nicest guys here.

    Over the years it's been fun to watch Kilr try to figure out why people respond so negatively to his posts. Really, I don't think he has any idea.

    Meanwhile, a few people seem to dislike Miguel for no reason, other than his somewhat aggressive posting style.

    The weird thing is, Kilr is one of the most accepting people around. You can completely disagree with him, have a blow-out Internet feud, and then hook up for a few beers and some pleasant conversation. ... and it would be completely pleasant... like the feud never happened.

    To my mind, he's one of the best posters here. The disconnect between himself and the general population only makes it more entertaining to read.

    The key to Kilr, in my opinion, is that you can disagree with him. You aren't likely to change his mind but he isn't going to be gunning for you afterwards, either. That's how men do it.

    I tip my hat to Kilr and crossing guards everywhere.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member shintoooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,903

    Default

    Cops Suck

  4. #3
    Senior Member Not So Fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    I associate with him mostly because his wife is hot!!!!!!!
    NSF
    CHARGERS ROCK !!!!

  5. #4
    Senior Member King Creole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,043
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    I would associate with him if he would invite me. His wife is HOT.

    I hope he doesn't shoot me for that, although I like cops. Just not cops at the courthouse.
    Chris Davidson
    Publisher
    SpeedBoat Magazine


    Philosophy for a Happy Life: "Someone to Love, Something to look forward to and Something to Do." Elvis Presley

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    973

    Default

    yeah dont go messing with his rep, but he is good people, and for sure on Mrs Kilr
    2 of the nicest people you could meet, just dont tell anyone

  7. #6
    Slum Lord Ziggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oceanside Ca./Lake Havasu City AZ.
    Posts
    2,831

    Default

    But doesn't he swing with the Democrats?
    That may answer a lot of questions about Miguel
    .
    Kilr and I have barely met(couple yrs ago) but I will say when we did cross paths he was genuine.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me! What a great world!

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu City, Arizona
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    I'll bet most haven't. I'm deadly serious when I say he's one of the nicest guys here.

    Over the years it's been fun to watch Kilr try to figure out why people respond so negatively to his posts. Really, I don't think he has any idea.

    Meanwhile, a few people seem to dislike Miguel for no reason, other than his somewhat aggressive posting style.

    The weird thing is, Kilr is one of the most accepting people around. You can completely disagree with him, have a blow-out Internet feud, and then hook up for a few beers and some pleasant conversation. ... and it would be completely pleasant... like the feud never happened.

    To my mind, he's one of the best posters here. The disconnect between himself and the general population only makes it more entertaining to read.

    The key to Kilr, in my opinion, is that you can disagree with him. You aren't likely to change his mind but he isn't going to be gunning for you afterwards, either. That's how men do it.

    I tip my hat to Kilr and crossing guards everywhere.
    X2 Good peeps and did I say fun to party with!

  9. #8
    Full Of It. Mandelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sandy Eggo
    Posts
    787

    Default

    The times I have run into Miguel and Yvonne, they were both very cool to hang out with.

  10. #9
    Broke mo fo djunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lomita, Ca./ Havasu
    Posts
    3,184

    Default

    Kilr Who?
    The beater!!!

  11. #10
    Senior Member Havasu Carrera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    172

    Default Hot or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not So Fast View Post
    I associate with him mostly because his wife is hot!!!!!!!
    NSF
    Don't be scared of Killer its the misses!!

  12. #11
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shintoooo View Post
    Cops Suck
    You seem to know a lot about Cops. Is that gun thing true?
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  13. #12
    Senior Member westair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oceanside/LHC
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    He hates USC!! .... that's good enough for me ... and oh yeah, his wife is hot!

  14. #13
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    You guys all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have an internet reputation to uphold and you guys are ruining it for me.

    I will be hiding in the reeds with my lidar gun looking for all of you now...
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  15. #14
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Carrera View Post
    Don't be scared of Killer its the misses!!
    ROTFLMAO, So true , both you and Boatfloating learned that one
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92