HOTBOAT IS ALIVE!!!! and doing well
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
HOTBOAT IS ALIVE!!!! and doing well

  1. #1
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default HOTBOAT IS ALIVE!!!! and doing well

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hotboat.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	131792
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    The Pic was taken in the hood today and the shirt was BRAND new and bright as hell. Maybe Darrin is making a second run at it
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  4. #3
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,716

    Default

    LOl!!

    Looks like their budget for models is less than PB's!!
    Maybe we really are being too picky???
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  5. #4
    Senior Member AZJD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    lol!!

    Looks like their budget for models is less than pb's!!
    Maybe we really are being too picky???
    lmfao
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...e.php?ref=home

    I don't own a boat because the Jones' make too much fokking money!

  6. #5
    Senior Member King Creole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,039
    Blog Entries
    24

    Default

    Hey Miguel

    We dropped off some extra shirts at the homeless shelter so that Darrin had some friends for his next boating event.
    Chris Davidson
    Publisher
    SpeedBoat Magazine


    Philosophy for a Happy Life: "Someone to Love, Something to look forward to and Something to Do." Elvis Presley

  7. #6
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Creole View Post
    Hey Miguel

    We dropped off some extra shirts at the homeless shelter so that Darrin had some friends for his next boating event.
    ROTFLMAO..... Where is it gonna be held the L.A. RIVER
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  8. #7
    Microcosmic Clod BrettDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,495
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    ROTFLMAO..... Where is it gonna be held the L.A. RIVER
    I found a great locale for that event.


  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    I like foamy water!

    By the way, who was the bimbo he had as editor? I don't believe she could count, let alone talk about boats....you know, like fer sher!

  10. #9
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    I like foamy water!

    By the way, who was the bimbo he had as editor? I don't believe she could count, let alone talk about boats....you know, like fer sher!
    Morgan....

  11. #10
    Microcosmic Clod BrettDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    4,495
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Morgan Milosevich. LinkedIn lists her as having had two employers since the, shall we say "disillusionment" (I think that is the perfect word for it) of Hot Boat Magazine. Most of her professional experience seems to have been in ad sales/marketing.

    Shortly after I was escorted out of Larry Flynt Publications, she began calling me on a regular basis to demand I hand over editorial materials—articles, photos, etc.—for use in the revamped Hot Boat. Before that, I never realized I knew so many ways to say "no."

  12. #11
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrettDawg View Post
    Morgan Milosevich. LinkedIn lists her as having had two employers since the, shall we say "disillusionment" (I think that is the perfect word for it) of Hot Boat Magazine. Most of her professional experience seems to have been in ad sales/marketing.

    Shortly after I was escorted out of Larry Flynt Publications, she began calling me on a regular basis to demand I hand over editorial materials—articles, photos, etc.—for use in the revamped Hot Boat. Before that, I never realized I knew so many ways to say "no."

    So where is she now....

    posing for Larry Flint Publications
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Don't think she comes up to the standards of Hustler.....Of course, the one time I was ever published in HB (or any mag) was during that time.....I hadn't quite caught on to what had happened....sorry.....I....I....really don't like to talk about my all time personnal low......

  14. #13
    29812 kilrtoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    6,873

    Default

    Brett what is that big red thin that is uncircumcised spitting out golden waste.... Is that DARRINS homecoming party
    Quote Originally Posted by ram78d10 View Post
    It appears you are not getting dumber by the minute because you are already as dumb as anyone can be.

  15. #14
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post
    So where is she now....

    posing for Larry Flint Publications
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91