Romney is Obama lite
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Romney is Obama lite

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,881

    Default Romney is Obama lite

    I don't know why you righties hate Obama and love Romney so much. They are like peas in a pod on most issues ????? They are twin puppets only difference is their color. This should dismay you true conservatives

    Best to sit down before you watch this video............................................. ...


    Romney Obama the Same | Libertarian News
    Last edited by zombie; 04-29-2012 at 06:36 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Are you squirming in your pants so much that you don't know what angle to attack Romney in? Seems you have tried every one just in the past few days.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Romney is a Capitalist, Hussein is a Marxist. How is that two peas in a pod?

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Are you squirming in your pants so much that you don't know what angle to attack Romney in? Seems you have tried every one just in the past few days.

    It's not an attack....It is a comparison of recorded positions the two have stated on serious issues......Even Fox News sole honest comentator, Judge Napalantano, said there wasn't a dimes worth of difference between them.....I guess Icy you are just one of those people who do not like to face facts. .

  6. #5
    Senior Member Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    It's not an attack....It is a comparison of recorded positions the two have stated on serious issues......Even Fox News sole honest comentator, Judge Napalantano, said there wasn't a dimes worth of difference between them.....I guess Icy you are just one of those people who do not like to face facts. .

    just in case you haven't figured this out on your own, we (righties) will settle for just about anyone except zero. that means you can stop the desperate comparisons of age, income, color, record, etc etc. this means we should not be hearing anything from you for a while unless you actually have something intelligent to add (doubtful)

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J. Shelfo Sr. View Post
    Romney is a Capitalist, Hussein is a Marxist. How is that two peas in a pod?
    I take it you mean the "redistributing of wealth" issue? Taxation is redistribution of wealth to benifit all in general. So If Romey wins he will stop all taxation ? If not then he is as much a 'Marxist" as Obama.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Taxation to re-distribute wealth is Socialism. Taxation to run the Government is quite a differant matter.

  9. #8
    Senior Member baja1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    AKA Lenny from Ca./Willow Valley
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I don't know why you righties hate Obama and love Romney so much. They are like peas in a pod on most issues ????? They are twin puppets only difference is their color. This should dismay you true conservatives

    Best to sit down before you watch this video............................................. ...


    Romney Obama the Same | Libertarian News
    Zombie you allready said you like Johnson and theres no dought Zero plan is taking us to the cleaners,Any body but Obumer 2012.
    Last edited by baja1000; 04-29-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    89 Mirage
    07 Magic deck boat

    ANY BODY BUT OBAMA !!!!!!!!

  10. #9
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    Are you squirming in your pants so much that you don't know what angle to attack Romney in? Seems you have tried every one just in the past few days.
    He is squirming in his pants because he has a fresh steaming pile in there with him....Every time he goes after Romney he is rebuffed and rebuked at each and every turn....Seems 'ol Zombie just can't get a break around here. Zombie has taken up the position of "Drive-by" attacker. A hit-run poster.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91