Todd Akin... - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 71 to 84 of 99

Thread:
Todd Akin...

  1. #71
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,159

    Default

    CVX, I think everyone is capable of seeing flaws within their own party but it doesn't leave us much choice but take some good with bad.

    The whole poor people argument is getting old. Goverment has been keeping poor people poor FOREVER, government regulation and government fixed housing costs, etc.

    Look no further than the urban prairies across the nation that have been governed by democrats for decades and show me what they do for the poor people.

    If the right could ever get a chance to prove a REAL FREE MARKET works, life would be better. That's going to take a whole lot of government un doing just like the education thread.

    Good article if your interested: Scratching By: How Government Creates Poverty as We Know It | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty
    Reminds me of the lady in PA in the city next to me who is being targeted by her city government for zoning issues to feed up to 600 kids at her house with food provided to her through the Archdiocese of Pa. All 600 aren't there at the same time. It's just a bunch of crap that someone living in poverty that cant afford 1500.00 dollars to pay the city for permission to feed hungry kids and even if she could raise the 1500, I think it would be better spent on the kids than given to the government for an OK to do so!!! WTH


  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    "The Kool-aid is strong in this one!"CV, do you see the hypocrisy in your post?You are blanketing the entire right as "rich worshipers" who foresake principles for the dollar. You are in fact "marching lockstep" EXACTLY how O wants you to. It is YOU who needs to step back and reexamine the facts.
    Principles for dollars; The Iraq war, pulling out of afgan before it was stabilized, The whole (Volunteered-for-vietnam-3-times)Kerry is a coward crap, 41 mil spent on trying to get Clinton(But you could sell the dirty dress for a lot!)....I see the democraps at least trying to get elected on THEIR ideas, while I have watched the repcons degenerate into A) The Party of NO!!!!, The slander party, and B) Anything (Including ruining the USAs credit rating) to get their way.

    You guys better be well armed if you plan on starting a civil war, cause you are outnumbered by at least 10-1....You may own a bunch of guns, but your backers will run from this country because they care nothing for this country- remember, money above all else.....

    If you care so much for the middle class, how about demanding a 50% cut in THEIR taxes? That would do more to stimulate the economy.....cause you actually have to HAVE a market to sell to.....

  4. #73
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,159

    Default

    Thats a bunch of crap too CVX. Here, this might help you understand the fed and its intereference and more of why we got here. Where Free-Market Economists Go Wrong | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty

    Please share those great ideas that the democrats are offering??? I havent heard them. Give money to green energy, bam BK. Bailout all the industries? BAM 25Billions still owed.
    The people who vote democrat do under the guise of liberation and being free people when in fact what they vote for is the government taking the money and handing it out and thats not FREEDOM.

    My friend Anita Moncreif, spot on, AGAIN!

    ACORN whistle-blower, former Obama voter: 'It's time to stop voting on color' [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller


  5. #74
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,508

    Default

    CVX, you seem to think that because YOU HATE successfull rich people that everybody does. You said as much with your asinine "300 million bow down to 1 million" statement. Are you that stupid. If that was the case, then we won't even need elections, just put in the asshole that promises the most to YOUR 300 million and promises to crush the 1 million.
    NO RIGHT MINDED AMERICAN thinks like that. Only the self centered, self pity whiney ass losers think like that.

    I don't HATE Steven Jobs, I admire what he accomplished. When Henry Ford walked the floor of his plant, workers shook his hand and it was high point of their day. They ADMIRED the man.

    You whiney little bitches form unions in a effort to create a leverage that you can use to DESTROY a comapny if they don't meet your asinine rediculous demands.

    IF your system was so superior and WORKED for the good of the country, there would be no opposition that could over come it.


    As for you ignorant statement about 1940's Germany, it was asked of every person at the Nuremberg trails WHY nobody tried to stop him. Not one person would or could answer them.

    There WERE Patriots in Germany dickehead. Hitler killed them all. BY THE MILLIONS!!!!!!!!
    The ones that weren't killed were the whiney little bastards such as YOURSELF!!!!
    Those weren't PATRIOTS like YOU stated. They were BLIND FUCKING SHEEP!
    Stop trying to make yourself out to be some sort of do gooder. Your a freek'n leach, and I honestly think you know it, and it actually bothers you a little. Youare one of those that would have supported Hitler, because you are RIGHT NOW! This country and it citizens are not here your your benefit. Your suppose to be here for benefit and to contribute to the benefit of the country. NOT A FREEK'N USER!!!!!!
    Last edited by gn7; 08-26-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    LINK:GN-RACING.COM

    "there are too many pigs for the teats"
    Abraham Lincoln

  6. #75
    058
    058 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Principles for dollars; The Iraq war, pulling out of afgan before it was stabilized, The whole (Volunteered-for-vietnam-3-times)Kerry is a coward crap, 41 mil spent on trying to get Clinton(But you could sell the dirty dress for a lot!)....I see the democraps at least trying to get elected on THEIR ideas, while I have watched the repcons degenerate into A) The Party of NO!!!!, The slander party, and B) Anything (Including ruining the USAs credit rating) to get their way.

    You guys better be well armed if you plan on starting a civil war, cause you are outnumbered by at least 10-1....You may own a bunch of guns, but your backers will run from this country because they care nothing for this country- remember, money above all else.....

    If you care so much for the middle class, how about demanding a 50% cut in THEIR taxes? That would do more to stimulate the economy.....cause you actually have to HAVE a market to sell to.....
    And just exactly what are these ideas? I've looked and listen and I'll be damned if I've heard just ONE good idea from the Dems...Not even one. No, raising taxes on the rich is not a good idea for a number of reasons, one of which is it punishes achevemnent, two: it does nothing to help pay down debt. three: It inhibits the hiring of people that needs jobs. four: It curtails spending of discretionary income, IOW and I'll type slow so that even you might understand, That means less $$$ spent in restaurants, shops and stores, less cars and boats being bought, less vacation travel and less spent on anything that isn't essential to live. Think, if you are able to understand what that means to the people, working people, middle class people, people who work every day if that money suddenly is NOT there because the government taxed the rich guy who patronized these businesses and he no longer has this money to spend making his life better, easier and more comfortable. I know this may be too much for your tiny brain to comprehend but please try....Tax your brain, not the rich.
    Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. "Good grief you're an irritating blowhard...." [Tex 6/16/11]

  7. #76
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 058 View Post
    And just exactly what are these ideas? I've looked and listen and I'll be damned if I've heard just ONE good idea from the Dems...Not even one. No, raising taxes on the rich is not a good idea for a number of reasons, one of which is it punishes achevemnent, two: it does nothing to help pay down debt. three: It inhibits the hiring of people that needs jobs. four: It curtails spending of discretionary income, IOW and I'll type slow so that even you might understand, That means less $$$ spent in restaurants, shops and stores, less cars and boats being bought, less vacation travel and less spent on anything that isn't essential to live. Think, if you are able to understand what that means to the people, working people, middle class people, people who work every day if that money suddenly is NOT there because the government taxed the rich guy who patronized these businesses and he no longer has this money to spend making his life better, easier and more comfortable. I know this may be too much for your tiny brain to comprehend but please try....Tax your brain, not the rich.
    Taxing the wealthy people and letting people spounge off them with SNAP and EBT and other "assistence" is penalizing production and subsidizing non productivity. Its insanity!

    Wonder how many people, based on this photo, would not be working if EVERYBODY with wealth was taxed till they decided not to build a new home. I would the money they WOULD have used to build the new home get into the hands of the WORING class? Or if enough didn't build new homes, would ALL the people who would have worked on the home have to go on assistence to recieve the tax money the government took from the wealthy. Is the ONLY way to support the working middles class to tax the hell out of the rich and HAND it to EVERYBODY else? Thats your idea of a great system CVX. The "so called" 99% are 100% dependent on the government for handouts from the money they STOLE from the rich? And you say your not LAZY and DEPENDENT on the government. BULLSHIT!!!!!

    This home keeps 8 people from our shop fully employed 40+ hrs a week and will continue to do so for 3+ years Look at the number of cars and trucks parked there, and thats only a small portion on the actual job site, not counting the huge number manufacuting the stuff that goes into the home and the engineers, designers, truck drivers delievering materials etc. Just as a sample, 3-4 cement trucks have arrived on this jobsite EVERYDAY for the passes 2 months, and will continue to do so for atleast another 6 to 8.
    In your PERFECT world CVX, this guy would be living in a Motel 6 while your take his money and go buy gas for you Vette Jet.
    This isn't the former USSR CVX. Not YET anyway.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bell 5.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	175190
    LINK:GN-RACING.COM

    "there are too many pigs for the teats"
    Abraham Lincoln

  8. #77
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Taxing the wealthy people and letting people spounge off them with SNAP and EBT and other "assistence" is penalizing production and subsidizing non productivity. Its insanity!

    Wonder how many people, based on this photo, would not be working if EVERYBODY with wealth was taxed till they decided not to build a new home. I would the money they WOULD have used to build the new home get into the hands of the WORING class? Or if enough didn't build new homes, would ALL the people who would have worked on the home have to go on assistence to recieve the tax money the government took from the wealthy. Is the ONLY way to support the working middles class to tax the hell out of the rich and HAND it to EVERYBODY else? Thats your idea of a great system CVX. The "so called" 99% are 100% dependent on the government for handouts from the money they STOLE from the rich? And you say your not LAZY and DEPENDENT on the government. BULLSHIT!!!!!

    This home keeps 8 people from our shop fully employed 40+ hrs a week and will continue to do so for 3+ years Look at the number of cars and trucks parked there, and thats only a small portion on the actual job site, not counting the huge number manufacuting the stuff that goes into the home and the engineers, designers, truck drivers delievering materials etc. Just as a sample, 3-4 cement trucks have arrived on this jobsite EVERYDAY for the passes 2 months, and will continue to do so for atleast another 6 to 8.
    In your PERFECT world CVX, this guy would be living in a Motel 6 while your take his money and go buy gas for you Vette Jet.
    This isn't the former USSR CVX. Not YET anyway.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bell 5.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	175190

    8 tin knockers / pipe fitters/ detailers / shop guys for 3 years full time on this small jobsite. I have been in the construction trade for over 30 years and you are full of SHIT.

  9. #78
    Senior Member Ron Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Tustin
    Posts
    760

    Default Cvxjet

    Quote Originally Posted by cvxjet View Post
    Principles for dollars; The Iraq war, pulling out of afgan before it was stabilized, The whole (Volunteered-for-vietnam-3-times)Kerry is a coward crap, 41 mil spent on trying to get Clinton(But you could sell the dirty dress for a lot!)....I see the democraps at least trying to get elected on THEIR ideas, while I have watched the repcons degenerate into A) The Party of NO!!!!, The slander party, and B) Anything (Including ruining the USAs credit rating) to get their way.

    You guys better be well armed if you plan on starting a civil war, cause you are outnumbered by at least 10-1....You may own a bunch of guns, but your backers will run from this country because they care nothing for this country- remember, money above all else.....

    If you care so much for the middle class, how about demanding a 50% cut in THEIR taxes? That would do more to stimulate the economy.....cause you actually have to HAVE a market to sell to.....
    I actually taught reading until the school district decided kids didn't need to know to read. I have read your (above) post about four times and I can't understand one bit of it.

    Principles for dollars???? Iraq is the only country in that Arab World that had an election. President Zero told the world the date we were leaving. This was like Johnson never allowing America to cross the DMZ. Time will tell, but the whole Arab OIL WORLD will be under MUSLIM control. When Zero took over oil was what price? And now it is what??? Who will get the credit for this???? OBAMA who has sat and watched Syria, Egypt fall to the Muslim Brotherhood.

    Kerry is a coward, spend five minutes doing a Google search.

    So you think it is "COOL" that the President of the United States gets a "BLOW JOB" for an intern in the Oval Office of the White House. C Do another Google search and find out why Clinton should have been charged with RAPE. While you are at it, see why Ted Kennedy didn't go to jail for driving off a levee and killing that young lady in Massachusetts.

    Any Civil War in this country won't be started by Republicans, it will be started by the 100,000,000 pukes on the public dole!

    Democrats have a plan??? Tax the rich. Bail out failing companies. Screw over small profitable businesses. Close coal mines. Reward their "BUDDIES" with Green Energy grants and loans. The Democratic have not purposed a budget since Zero has been President.

    What the Dems have done, when Obama claimed to have "GOTTEN OSAMA BIB LADEN" was tell the world how our Navy Seal run an operations, jeopardizing future actions by the Seals.

    Republicans have:

    Stood up for unborn babies
    Proposed a budget (The Ryan Plan).
    Stood with Israel
    Tried o open lands for oil exploration

    ADD:

    Problem with cutting the middle classes taxes 50%, there is no middle class. Cutting all taxes 50% would be a fine idea.

  10. #79
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    8 tin knockers / pipe fitters/ detailers / shop guys for 3 years full time on this small jobsite. I have been in the construction trade for over 30 years and you are full of SHIT.
    Wanna bet? You have any idea the number of hours just in the design segment that I didn't even count. We are STILL working out about 10% of this thing. We had 3 men on this thing for 6 months when it was a dirt lot!
    Dream on dipshit. Its happening. And this IS NOT the first time we have done this. This NORMAL for us.

    The last job I persoanlly did was this one, and it took 6 guys 2 years NOT counting people in the shop.
    Its waaay out of your league. You have NO idea what goes into one of these things. You're 100% clueless as the to system even being used or how it works. Notice the number of solar panels on the roof of the house in the vid. The house in the photo has TWICE the panels, twice the tonage, twice the number of zones, and the contract is about 3 times as much. care to keep spouting off your mouth? I LOVE this vid. I reminds me EVERYTIME i see it, WHY I vote republican. They keep me very very very busy.
    Link: Romney fund raiser


    Hey dipshit, before you go spouting off about what YOU THINK you know. Tell me what this is. Its a major part of the system in the home in the video. Its all tig brazed and the system is 100% non functional without this room which 1000Ft away from the houses front door.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0049.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	175196
    Add in the fact that heat pulled from the house during the summer AC months is used to heat domestic hot water, AND THE POOL! Wanna keep running off your mouth?
    Just one of 11 equipment rooms in the house in the vid. Again, half the contract size as the house in the photo. You have no idea just how clueless you really are.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	175197
    LINK:GN-RACING.COM

    "there are too many pigs for the teats"
    Abraham Lincoln

  11. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Yeah, Kerry was coward- he just volunteered to go to Vietnam 3 times cause he was afraid to stay in the states! Seriously, the election is over....You guys "Won" thru a lie, can't you come clean, or do you actually BELIEVE your own lies? What did Cheney do during the war? Make money....cause that's what "Good" people do during war. The demos are full of it, but the repcons are hell-bent-for-leather to out-do them at being idiots.....As for sheep, th erepublican party faithful are the biggest bunch of sheep I've ever seen....Like I said, I never would-a believed people would Self-propagandize.

    Here's how YOU guys want to "Help" the economy.....Give the last 5% of the wealth in the US to the rich, eliminate the middle-class, allow the "Sainted" rich to take their money overseas, then abandon this country, leaving it with a huge debt....You've been playing this song for a while- get a new song- Fact; the middle-class drive the economy, and you've made it clear that you despise the middle class. If the rich create jobs, then go take your money and create a job to make wickets....see how far THAT gets you.

    Anyone that doesn't agree with your ridiculous beliefs is immediately labeled a socialist, pinko, commie, etc......you have such a narrow view of the world, typical provincial conservative American......I almost want you to get your wish to live in a feudal society.....with you on the bottom!

    Gnny, all I gotta say is, step away from the booze/drugs, cause I can't even figure out what you are trying to refer to.......I believe that may be an efficient heating/cooling system, but I know you wouldn't like that, cause you believe in wrecking the enviroment, even if it's not for profit.
    Last edited by cvxjet; 08-26-2012 at 04:05 PM.

  12. #81
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    2,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havasu1986 View Post
    8 tin knockers / pipe fitters/ detailers / shop guys for 3 years full time on this small jobsite. I have been in the construction trade for over 30 years and you are full of SHIT.
    What did you do for the last 30 years in construction?

    I heard inspecting fire systems for a city.

    Are you like the guys that come to a new home development area and each house gets a different inspector and each house has to jump through hoops but never the same hoop?
    Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2012 at 04:02 PM.

  13. #82
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,159

    Default

    CVX---Please show me the great ideas democrats run on? All I can find is failed policy, expolitation of women and minorities.
    I loved to see the ideas you keep talking about. I think your thinking with your heart and not using your brain because your mad about the wars.

    Where's the last 5% of the wealth and how was it created?

    You have to realize even in keynes economics "the government still has to take the money from the top and redistribute it to others "
    No matter how you slice and dice it, it is always trickle down not up economies. Just depends on if it flows from the top or its taken from the top and redistributed is the only difference.

    Warren Buffet , the lefts go to man this year, said he sold a company and made 4.8 billion he was taxed 1.2 bill...ion dollars of which he stated had paid for every thing that the government needs to pay for social security, defense every thing for well about 4 hours. that means the government is spending 300 million dollars an hour a relative 7.2 billion dollars a day. That's a hell of a lot of money


    Where's the great ideas that are going to stop our country from falling off the fiscal cliff.


  14. #83
    Icy
    Icy is offline
    Boatless Member :( Icy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AV, CA
    Posts
    2,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hill View Post
    Principles for dollars???? Iraq is the only country in that Arab World that had an election. President Zero told the world the date we were leaving. This was like Johnson never allowing America to cross the DMZ. Time will tell, but the whole Arab OIL WORLD will be under MUSLIM control. When Zero took over oil was what price? And now it is what??? Who will get the credit for this???? OBAMA who has sat and watched Syria, Egypt fall to the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Don't forget Tunisia.

    My guess is that Syria will be the same and possibly Iran if Israel decides it feels threatened and power comes up for grabs.
    Last edited by Icy; 08-26-2012 at 04:24 PM.

  15. #84
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icy View Post
    What did you do for the last 30 years in construction?

    I heard inspecting fire systems for a city.

    Are you like the guys that come to a new home development area and each house gets a different inspector and each house has to jump through hoops but never the same hoop?
    Icy, I could take that moron into either of those houses, he wouldn't know HOW to inspect either of them because he would have ZERO clue what the hell he was even looking at, and if I left him alone, he would wonder around the inside for an hour tryign to figure out how the hell to get out. Without his sacred "EXIT" signs, he'd be bumping into walls lost.

    I am thinking his "inspection" duties included taking "payments" for fire sprink systems in schools that were nothing more than sprink heads glued to the ceiling. YES, THAT DID HAPPEN! Luckily, it was discovered before anybody was killed.

    In Havasu's 30 yrs in construction, I doubt he ever sat foot in a 55,000 sq ft home that cost 100,000,000 to construct WITHOUT the cost of the land, or pre contruction design and engineering costs. Havasu has NO CLUE the materials used in this house. No one on the job looks at it as a house, but more like a museum.

    The one in the video is only 33,000 sq ft. Its down right TINY
    Last edited by gn7; 08-26-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    LINK:GN-RACING.COM

    "there are too many pigs for the teats"
    Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90