Biden getting Booed
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
Biden getting Booed

  1. #1
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default Biden getting Booed

    Just now Biden in a speech doing nothing but slamming on McCaine got a little too harsh and he is getting booed by his own people.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Now Obama is a getting a little miffed that he won't stop talking and turn the mic over. Everybody said he would try to grandstand too much.

  4. #3
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Biden is a lifetime politician and a hack. Can't wait to see how he treats Palin....if they actually debate. I think Nobama may have to muzzle his attack dog so as not to offend women voters.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 75 Miller View Post
    Biden is a lifetime politician and a hack. Can't wait to see how he treats Palin....if they actually debate. I think Nobama may have to muzzle his attack dog so as not to offend women voters.
    Baby steps, I do point out ignorant people, when people started shooting people and my daughter said "mom you are going to get us killed" I relaxed a little and put that back in perspective.

    I have to keep compassion and class in the forefront of my thinking , much easier to defend myself physically with another woman if I had too. I have not served in war and pretty sure most of the men would destroy me if I was their enemy. Not the girly men BoB and whoever in qj post.

  6. #5
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb123 View Post
    Baby steps, I do point out ignorant people, when people started shooting people and my daughter said "mom you are going to get us killed" I relaxed a little and put that back in perspective.

    I have to keep compassion and class in the forefront of my thinking , much easier to defend myself physically with another woman if I had too. I have not served in war and pretty sure most of the men would destroy me if I was their enemy. Not the girly men BoB and whoever in qj post.
    Interesting that some believe that a woman running for VP must be handled differently.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Interesting that some believe that a woman running for VP must be handled differently.
    They should be treated the same.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Ms Understood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Murrieta, Ca
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Interesting that some believe that a woman running for VP must be handled differently.
    What does this mean?

  9. #8
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pb123 View Post
    What does this mean?
    Sorry I really shouldn't have quoted you. I was referring to a comment that 75Miller made, that you had responded to.

  10. #9
    Impeachment! 75 TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Culver City, Ca
    Posts
    3,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Sorry I really shouldn't have quoted you. I was referring to a comment that 75Miller made, that you had responded to.
    I made no such comment. They all should be treated equally. What I said is that your clown of a candidate will have to muzzle his attack dog (bigger clown) so as not to offend women voters. Clowns, like those whom you intend to vote for, would treat women different. I would not.
    Nice try though. Now go back to ignoring me....I rather like it.

  11. #10
    Resident Ford Nut Sleeper CP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    9,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    Just now Biden in a speech doing nothing but slamming on McCaine got a little too harsh and he is getting booed by his own people.
    Couldn't have happpened to a bigger windbag.

    Sleeper CP

    "Dark Sarcasm"
    Going fast is only half the fun ... what you make go
    fast is the other half.
    " A Government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have"

  12. #11
    Senior Member bordsmnj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    garden grove / emerald cove
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    i wanna see this . might make me a wierdo but i do. i wanna see it,lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rep. Joe Wilson (R) View Post
    YOU LIE!!!!!


+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92