5 great comments
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 57

Thread:
5 great comments

  1. #1
    Senior Member PaPaG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,545

    Default 5 great comments

    1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

    2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

    3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

    4. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

    5. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    21 Daytona Outlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Artesia, N.M.
    Posts
    5,290

    Default

    AMEN Brother
    #55

  4. #3
    Senior Member dribble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    891

    Default

    Why don't people get this ???

  5. #4
    Senior Member rmarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    674

    Default

    That is our society as it is today.........

    that is why the lenght of Democracy is approx 200 years.....

    who will be the next Thomas Jefferson......

  6. #5
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dribble View Post
    Why don't people get this ???
    Simple. Because they are Parasites. They have no principles and they think it is owed them.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  7. #6
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Notice how libtards refuse to answer this type of question and avoid these types of threads..........stupidity breads cowards.....I can't answer logically, so I hide.

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  8. #7
    Senior Member havasu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Don't forget

    "I never got a job for a poor person"

  9. #8
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    Notice how libtards refuse to answer this type of question and avoid these types of threads..........stupidity breads cowards.....I can't answer logically, so I hide.
    How could someone turn down such a warm and friendly invitation. The pendulum needs to swing back the other direction no doubt.

  10. #9
    I'm baaaaack... hkunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, Havasu
    Posts
    4,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    How could someone turn down such a warm and friendly invitation. The pendulum needs to swing back the other direction no doubt.
    Huh? That's the best you can come up with?
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

    07 Advantage X-Flight 600 SCi Bravo 1 XR
    04 Cheetah Scorpion 6.2 Bravo 1 - SOLD!
    96 Donzi 21' 454 Bravo 3 Medallion - gone!
    72 Tahiti 16' 468 Olds Berkeley jet - SOLD!
    11 RZR XP, 08 Polaris Scrambler, 06 Rhino, 06 Joyner 650 dune buggy, 04 KFX 700

  11. #10
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    How could someone turn down such a warm and friendly invitation. The pendulum needs to swing back the other direction no doubt.
    Rod,

    Did you notice any question or questions? Seems 5150's comment was posted in the wrong thread either that or he's just shooting from the hip as he does so often.

    Greg, thanks for posting. I agree 5 great comments

  12. #11
    Senior Member Gravyboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Commieland
    Posts
    3,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaPaG View Post
    1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

    2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

    3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

    4. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

    5. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
    This is just silly, ancient thinking. Get with the times.
    Freedom Without Authority is Anarchy.
    Authority Without Freedom is Tyranny

    “The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money”
    –Margaret Thatcher

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Rod,

    Did you notice any question or questions? Seems 5150's comment was posted in the wrong thread either that or he's just shooting from the hip as he does so often.

    Greg, thanks for posting. I agree 5 great comments
    Impossible for you to agree with those comments if you are what you say you are.

  14. #13
    Ultra26 # 1
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zman300 View Post
    Impossible for you to agree with those comments if you are what you say you are.
    Here's a question. What do I say I am?

    You must be confused by what others say I am
    Last edited by Ultra26 # 1; 06-25-2010 at 07:27 AM.

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra26 # 1 View Post
    Here's a question. What do I say I am?

    You must be confused by what others say I am
    A Democrat that supports Obama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90