Finance committee
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
Finance committee

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    7,682

    Default Finance committee

    obama's own appointed finance committee head guy has come forward and said we're screwed. We can not continue on in the direction we're headed or the US will be bankrupted in short order. You won't hear this anywhere but FOX news, but this guy is obama's choice and he has the balls to say obama's policies are driving us to total destruction......The entitlements MUST STOP. obamacare MUST STOP. Cap and trade MUST STOP, etc etc...He laid it on the line, AND ADVISED obama he must change the course of the country's financial policies or go under. As O'Reily asked, "will obama heed the writing on the wall from HIS OWN advisers? Or continue on the course of destroying the country from within"?????
    O'Reily said no other news station will report it, and so far, he was right....

    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES
    2 OPEN flatbottom APBA seasons left.....Let's RACE

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    I saw that lastnight also. It is absoluting ludicrist that this moron(O that is ) cannot get it through his thick skull that his policies are destroying america unless that is his plan. Come on O supporters please tell us where we are wrong. Where is the leadership at the helm that is going to right this ship and get it sailing straight again?

  4. #3
    I'm famous ! Lucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ukiah,Ca
    Posts
    7,043

    Default

    what ever ever happened to checks and balances lol
    " my carbon footprint is gonna kick your green ass"


    Quote Originally Posted by 396_Ways_To_Spit View Post
    WOWO!!!!! THat has to be the most beautiful crank that Ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS View Post
    He has been allowing me to park my equipment in his backyard for a few years now...
    [/SIGPIC]

  5. #4
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AzMandella View Post
    I saw that lastnight also. It is absoluting ludicrist that this moron(O that is ) cannot get it through his thick skull that his policies are destroying america unless that is his plan. Come on O supporters please tell us where we are wrong. Where is the leadership at the helm that is going to right this ship and get it sailing straight again?
    But, but, but we're better off today than we were 18 months ago.......Aren't we??????
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  6. #5
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    what ever ever happened to checks and balances lol
    Checks and balances turned into "We won so WE are writing the bills".

  7. #6
    Seriously off center slowride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Anaheim/BHC- the Shack
    Posts
    2,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    what ever ever happened to checks and balances lol
    Those go away whenever there is a majority in the senate. Oughta be a law against having the president from the majority party.

  8. #7
    Amm
    Amm is offline
    Amatuer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slowride View Post
    Those go away whenever there is a majority in the senate. Oughta be a law against having the president from the majority party.
    I understand what you are saying, but doing wrong is what got us here in the first place.

    Separation of powers has gone bad(many times in the name of doing good). The executive and judicial branches have gained way too much power. The result is that the tires are now steering the driver.

    The basics
    - Legislative Branch : makes the law
    - Executive Branch : enforces the law
    - Judicial Branch : interprets the law

    As long as it's for their side, people have no problem letting the executive or the judicial branch legislate. But this doing good by stepping on the constitution now allows for very bad to be done in a bad way.

    We need to be angry, no matter if we agree or not with what was done, when someone steps out of bounds.

    In the end this has led to:
    rule of law? what's that?
    Constitution? we don't need no stinking-tution.
    Last edited by Amm; 07-13-2010 at 01:41 PM.

  9. #8
    Floatin dirty Lavey29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    obama's own appointed finance committee head guy has come forward and said we're screwed. We can not continue on in the direction we're headed or the US will be bankrupted in short order. You won't hear this anywhere but FOX news, but this guy is obama's choice and he has the balls to say obama's policies are driving us to total destruction......The entitlements MUST STOP. obamacare MUST STOP. Cap and trade MUST STOP, etc etc...He laid it on the line, AND ADVISED obama he must change the course of the country's financial policies or go under. As O'Reily asked, "will obama heed the writing on the wall from HIS OWN advisers? Or continue on the course of destroying the country from within"?????
    O'Reily said no other news station will report it, and so far, he was right....

    Ray

    Sounds like everything is proceeding as scheduled for the socialist agenda of the current administration. Overwelming the systems all around....

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Newbury Park, Ca/Mohave Valley, Az
    Posts
    7,682

    Default Waiting???

    Well, still no "network" news coverage of this issue. obama has said nothing, paloser and raid have said nothing...... At first I thought these Socialist were pretty smart people with an aganda..... It now seems as though they are truly just plain stupid. Too stupid to see the facts that are presented to them, even from their own "tilted" advisers??? Do they really think they have the time left in office to make such a tremendous hit on the American economy that we'll never, ever recover???>....... Sure seems like it. paloser is pissed at Gibbs for "telling it like it is" when it comes to the November elections......And here we have obama's own people telling him his agenda isn't, and can never work...... Where are the networks??? This is a story of America going down the tubes in short order. A story of catastrophic financial failure of America that will ultimately affect the entire world's monetary systems........How blind are the sheeple? When does the armed revolt start?.......... We're going to have to forcefully remove this asshat from office before 2012, or we'll be in bread lines before then..............Do they really want to "conquer" from within? Sure seems like it....

    Ray
    LOUD BOATS SAVE LIVES
    2 OPEN flatbottom APBA seasons left.....Let's RACE

  11. #10
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneypit View Post
    Well, still no "network" news coverage of this issue. obama has said nothing, paloser and raid have said nothing...... At first I thought these Socialist were pretty smart people with an aganda..... It now seems as though they are truly just plain stupid. Too stupid to see the facts that are presented to them, even from their own "tilted" advisers??? Do they really think they have the time left in office to make such a tremendous hit on the American economy that we'll never, ever recover???>....... Sure seems like it. paloser is pissed at Gibbs for "telling it like it is" when it comes to the November elections......And here we have obama's own people telling him his agenda isn't, and can never work...... Where are the networks??? This is a story of America going down the tubes in short order. A story of catastrophic financial failure of America that will ultimately affect the entire world's monetary systems........How blind are the sheeple? When does the armed revolt start?.......... We're going to have to forcefully remove this asshat from office before 2012, or we'll be in bread lines before then..............Do they really want to "conquer" from within? Sure seems like it....

    Ray
    And of course they and their "loyal" followers will still blame it all on Bush and those of us who have harped from the beginning on how it won't work and can't work will be labeled as negative stubborn troublemakers who wouldn't give the fools a chance.
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  12. #11
    Unhyphenated American vmjtc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Funny none of the usual Obama supporters jumped at the chance to prove this wrong. Obama would have never lied and claimed Obama care would be fiscally feasible and responsible would he. Oh yeah I forgot that according to the minions not telling the truth does not equal a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post

    maybe you guys should join a mormon sect forum or something...
    Boating and naked women is not your thing
    I miss my boats

  13. #12
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmjtc3 View Post
    Funny none of the usual Obama supporters jumped at the chance to prove this wrong. Obama would have never lied and claimed Obama care would be fiscally feasible and responsible would he. Oh yeah I forgot that according to the minions not telling the truth does not equal a lie
    Oh, some one will be along to bad mouth O'rielly and ignore the subject matter in 26 seconds or so....26...25..24..23....
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  14. #13
    Unhyphenated American vmjtc3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Oh, some one will be along to bad mouth O'rielly and ignore the subject matter in 26 seconds or so....26...25..24..23....

    He said "26" seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by kilrtoy View Post

    maybe you guys should join a mormon sect forum or something...
    Boating and naked women is not your thing
    I miss my boats

  15. #14
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    14,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmjtc3 View Post
    Funny none of the usual Obama supporters jumped at the chance to prove this wrong. Obama would have never lied and claimed Obama care would be fiscally feasible and responsible would he. Oh yeah I forgot that according to the minions not telling the truth does not equal a lie
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
    Oh, some one will be along to bad mouth O'rielly and ignore the subject matter in 26 seconds or so....26...25..24..23....
    We have learned from sad experience that the absence of facts brings out an abundance of name calling from his supporters. Besides, what could they possibly say about this one? It's his own goons reporting that their loose clothing is stuck in a high speed wringer without a cut-off switch.
    The best things in life aren't things!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91