Kerry docks new boat in RI, saving $500k
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 106

Thread:
Kerry docks new boat in RI, saving $500k

  1. #1
    Senior Member Uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,501

    Default Kerry docks new boat in RI, saving $500k

    I have never liked this guy. A friend of mine assisted with transporting him courtesy of the USMC and found him to be a snooty bastard when discussing sailing.

    Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family's new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, saving roughly $500,000 in Bay State taxes.

    A spokesman for the senator says Kerry never intended to evade taxes and kept the boat in Rhode Island for maintenance reasons.

    I wonder what those maintenance reasons are? It's a new boat fer crissakes. He rips off the state he is supposed to represent, then further keeps it out of his state to spend money on the maintenance in RI instead.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,882

    Default

    His wife tried to buy him Air Force one. The wife got him the yacht so he would quit crying about losing to George Bush. Now all the meanies are picking on him because he is ducking paying Mass. taxes. All I can say is tough shit Mass when you keep voting this phony pompous ass into office...

  4. #3
    Senior Member Uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    His wife tried to buy him Air Force one. The wife got him the yacht so he would quit crying about losing to George Bush. Now all the meanies are picking on him because he is ducking paying Mass. taxes. All I can say is tough shit Mass when you keep voting this phony pompous ass into office...
    And another shiny example of how the burgoise run our nation. I'm thinking he doesn't know what it's like to go to school without lunch, or work a ten-hour day seven days a week to make enough to make rent.

    How can people like this represent us?

  5. #4
    Senior Member AzMandella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    5,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post
    And another shiny example of how the burgoise run our nation. I'm thinking he doesn't know what it's like to go to school without lunch, or work a ten-hour day seven days a week to make enough to make rent.

    How can people like this represent us?
    Hell this is a man who was elected to run for Pres for the Dems yet prior lived in his car because his ex wife threw him out and he was pennyless. Couldn't manage his own money so he latched onto another rich woman to take care of him. Typical lowlife lib that couldn't take care of himself yet thinks we all should give up our money for others like him that live on the government dole. How the dems were so stupid to elect this man for a primary or just to congress is beyond me.

  6. #5
    Cas
    Cas is offline
    Angry American Cas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post
    And another shiny example of how the burgoise run our nation. I'm thinking he doesn't know what it's like to go to school without lunch, or work a ten-hour day seven days a week to make enough to make rent.

    How can people like this represent us?
    an elitist can never represent the hard working people.

  7. #6
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,328

    Default

    All Kerry is, is a lying gigolo. He's all about himself. Always has been and always will be.

    His funky old lady is just a female version of him. They make a good pair.

    I heard a brief excerpt of Lurch trying to avoid reporters' questions about the deal and his reply was something to the effect of "Who owned the boat...." The boat from what I read, is in the Heinz corporate name or a shell company maybe.

    Personally I see nothing wrong in what he's doing if it's legal, aside from the fact he's a blow hard politcal loud mouth who'd make a big deal out of a "commoner" doing it to avoid taxes.

    I hope a bunch of Nam Vets from the TEA Party in an old restored "Swift Boat" torpedoe the new "tub" and send her to the bottom of the harbor.....
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  8. #7
    Senior Member Uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Texan View Post
    I hope a bunch of Nam Vets from the TEA Party in an old restored "Swift Boat" torpedoe the new "tub" and send her to the bottom of the harbor.....
    There is a long list of boats (multi-million dollar boats I mean) owned by politicians on both sides of the aisle, and at least one owned by a GOP lawmaker flying an out of country flag to save on taxes. Another owes some Banana Republic over a million dollars for smashing a reef.

    Either way, all of these mofo's need to go. I don't care what party, they need to go.

    President Obama most closely represents the type of economic world I am from, and that includes almost everyone I know. There's some irony eh?

    Maybe we can elect a truck driver/farmer and I'll really be in there.

  9. #8
    Living in a cage of fear thatguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Redding, CA
    Posts
    14,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post

    President Obama most closely represents the type of economic world I am from, and that includes almost everyone I know. There's some irony eh?
    You know George Soros???
    Tommy

    Quote Originally Posted by heavy flow View Post
    i'm a blind dumb liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    Obama also possesses extreme intellect.


    "So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

    Gen. George S Patton

  10. #9
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post
    And another shiny example of how the burgoise run our nation. I'm thinking he doesn't know what it's like to go to school without lunch, or work a ten-hour day seven days a week to make enough to make rent.

    How can people like this represent us?
    They can't... That is why I voted against G.W. in the primaries... These folks are so far out of touch with reality... Despite the issues that McCain has in his voting record I think he can relate to us commoners more than the silver spoon-ers and the leftist elitists... The same with Palin, she may have faults but I believe she can relate to US when asked to REPRESENT our interests fairly...

    Asking Kerry/Clintoon/Gore/Edwards/Kennedy/Peeloozie/Reid to REPRESENT US FAIRLY would be like asking Oprah to change a flat tire on her limo... It won't happen/it can't happen/She (they) just don't know how to do that sort of thing...

  11. #10
    Senior Member Uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    They can't... That is why I voted against G.W. in the primaries... These folks are so far out of touch with reality... Despite the issues that McCain has in his voting record I think he can relate to us commoners more than the silver spoon-ers and the leftist elitists... The same with Palin, she may have faults but I believe she can relate to US when asked to REPRESENT our interests fairly...

    Asking Kerry/Clintoon/Gore/Edwards/Kennedy/Peeloozie/Reid to REPRESENT US FAIRLY would be like asking Oprah to change a flat tire on her limo... It won't happen/it can't happen/She (they) just don't know how to do that sort of thing...
    The problem with any elected official is that they are already in someone's pocket just to get elected. They could be a truck driver with an idea, but they still need a few million to get elected in this country.

    The average Joe has to save up just to travel across a few states and have a week-long vacation. Imagine doing that for two years straight. Even without the TV spots, you're gonna roll through your life savings.

    Get some money from someone, and get elected. Suddenly, there's the phone call about a business opportunity in Cam Ran Bay, Vietnam, and whammo, you've got yerself a Haliburton.

  12. #11
    "On the road again..." Old Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    9,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post
    President Obama most closely represents the type of economic world I am from, and that includes almost everyone I know. There's some irony eh?
    You're Kenyan?????
    "Bottle by bottle, I'm clearing off that shelf...."

  13. #12
    Senior Member Uminchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lake Havasu
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Texan View Post
    You're Kenyan?????
    As Kenyan as you and President Obama are.

  14. #13
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uminchu View Post
    As Kenyan as you and President Obama are.
    His "father" was Kenyan, his granny claims she saw him born there, Kenyan govt claim him as "one of ours" and his own wife calls him Kenyan... Is there any reason to doubt that he is Kenyan???

  15. #14
    Senior Member Boss460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Is there any reason to doubt that he is Kenyan???
    Just that small little itty bitty detail called a birth certificate and being certified as able to hold the highest office of this country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92