If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

  1. #1
    Manufacturer getreal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Santa Barbara, calif.
    Posts
    544

    Default If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

    If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
    If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

    If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
    If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

    If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
    If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

    If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

    If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

    If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

    If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

    If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

    Well, I forwarded it.
    1991 IHBA Blown Fuel Champion
    2004 APBA Offshore PX High Points
    2005 APBA / SBI National Champion

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    14,326

    Default

    Sad but true GR.

    If a republican wants facts on citizenship, he digs at it until it's discovered
    A democrat prefers sealed records and diversion tactics or says "There's bigger fish to fry" move on.

    The best things in life aren't things!

  4. #3
    Senior Member Wishful Thinking!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Bet there won't be many Dem's responding to this one.... truth tends to hurt!
    First boat - 1968 Starcraft 14' 40hp
    Second boat - 1982 15.5' Glastron 115hp
    Current boat #1 1987 Ski Nautique 230 hp
    Currnet boat #2 - 2005 Magic DB 425 hp

  5. #4
    yep you were rite atomickitn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    249

    Default

    When life hands you lemons....Ask for Tequila and salt... See you on the River

    IMPEACH O BAMA

  6. #5
    Senior Member Havasu1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Yorba Linda & Lake Havasu
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishful Thinking! View Post
    Bet there won't be many Dem's responding to this one.... truth tends to hurt!
    I don't think you will find to many Dems on here that agree with hardly any of the examples given. I know I don't agree with one.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Sad but true GR.

    If a republican wants facts on citizenship, he digs at it until it's discovered
    A democrat prefers sealed records and diversion tactics or says "There's bigger fish to fry" move on.

    This one I do agree with though.

  7. #6
    VOTE! RodnJen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Sad but true GR.

    If a republican wants facts on citizenship, he digs at it until it's discovered
    A democrat prefers sealed records and diversion tactics or says "There's bigger fish to fry" move on.

    That's a big "if" Doc, at least for the elected ones.

  8. #7
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    There is a reason the right is called the right!

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  9. #8
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    14,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodnJen View Post
    That's a big "if" Doc, at least for the elected ones.
    You have these answers? How awesome is that? Help us all with the actual birth records, schooling records, etc. that prove the Kenyan's citizenship. Or, are they still sealed? Can you explain why they would all be sealed?
    The best things in life aren't things!

  10. #9
    Red Blooded American The Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    14,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donzi5150 View Post
    There is a reason the right is called the right!
    And the left is what's left???
    The best things in life aren't things!

  11. #10
    Senior Member havasu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    338

    Default

    The strangest one I have heard yet goes to the Birther issue (the whole deal about if Barry was truely born in Hawaii). There is an argument out there as to "if" Obama was really born in Hawaii. We will never really know since those records (along with all of his college years records) have been sealed. Now the birther crowd found a way around this recently and wanted records of his mothers passport from the time he was born in august of 61. Low and behold, those records were apparently lost or destroyed?? How convienent, I mean odd. Now I'm not a birther, my guess is he probablly was born in Hawaii. If he hadn't, the Clinton's would have uncovered this jewel back in the primaries when she started losing to Obama after she started to falter as the front runner.

    Here's the story

    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=186677

  12. #11
    8anned ChumpChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Claremont, CA
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    I heard a statment once that went something like this:

    Democrats spend their time trying to pass laws that make their moral inequities accepted.

  13. #12
    Senior Member Dan_Lorenze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moorpark CA
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    GR,that's the way I see it too.... Great post.

  14. #13
    Senior Member 2Driver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    They should be happy there are lots of Republicans. If everyone was a Democrat where would they get all their goods and services?

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
    If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

    If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
    If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

    If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
    If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

    If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

    If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    Democrats demand that those they don't like be shut down.

    If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
    A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

    If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

    If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

    Well, I forwarded it.

    LOL! Are you ghost writing Sean Hannity's new book "How to be a Conservative talk show host coloring book for dummies" ?
    Last edited by zombie; 08-03-2010 at 04:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90