Cool old pic
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread:
Cool old pic

  1. #1
    Senior Member sleekcraft137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Star, ID
    Posts
    506

    Default Cool old pic

    I was at my dad's house and found this pic from bass lake in the early 80's. The orange and white sanger is in my garage getting restored. The black sanger "nightstalker" is in paradise CA in PERFECT condition. Since this photo was taken the boat received a new balsa floor and more motor work. Unfortunately it never hits the water, it sits in a shop garage where it gets polished once a month or so. Gorgeous boat!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan_Pic0012.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	108909  
    And the new project begins!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Tor
    Tor is offline
    aka Ryan Partridge Tor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Long Beach/Parker
    Posts
    367

    Thumbs up

    Neat photo!

  4. #3
    Senior Member CHURCH MOUSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Greater downtown Bass Lake
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    I remember both of those boats, the picture was taken right next to Willow Cove.

  5. #4
    Senior Member sleekcraft137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Star, ID
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHURCH MOUSE View Post
    I remember both of those boats, the picture was taken right next to Willow Cove.
    yeah we rented a house there every year around aug 1st. had a lot of good times there!
    And the new project begins!

  6. #5
    Senior Member Bruise Brothers Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona,Ca
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sleekcraft137 View Post
    I was at my dad's house and found this pic from bass lake in the early 80's. The orange and white sanger is in my garage getting restored. The black sanger "nightstalker" is in paradise CA in PERFECT condition. Since this photo was taken the boat received a new balsa floor and more motor work. Unfortunately it never hits the water, it sits in a shop garage where it gets polished once a month or so. Gorgeous boat!
    Yea, back in the day parked next to a simalar sized boat, not some 50' behemoth
    Need help finding this 1973 Sanger 18'6" bubble deck mahogany bottom and stringers I was living in Pomona when I sold her in 1979. Just wonder if she still exists

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    806

    Default

    I'd love to try Bass Lake sometime. Have a 22 Schiada V-drive

  8. #7
    Senior Member sleekcraft137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Star, ID
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruise Brothers Dad View Post
    Yea, back in the day parked next to a simalar sized boat, not some 50' behemoth
    lol, back when a HUGE boat was a 24' eliminator mojave.
    And the new project begins!

  9. #8
    Senior Member sleekcraft137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Star, ID
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiada Time View Post
    I'd love to try Bass Lake sometime. Have a 22 Schiada V-drive
    if you do, go after labor day. Thats when the lake cops and the restrictions are taken off the lake. I haven't been there in quite a few years though........
    And the new project begins!

  10. #9
    Senior Member CHURCH MOUSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Greater downtown Bass Lake
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schiada Time View Post
    I'd love to try Bass Lake sometime. Have a 22 Schiada V-drive
    Come join us for Bass Lake boat fest 6, June 10th and 11th, we had 70 boats last year, live band and alot of old time racers.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90