Unfortunately it's time to part with my beloved 2005 450X. It is legitimately street legal, and is titled in TX as such. Everything about this bike passes state inspection without issue, except the tires which are not DOT approved - but I have still been able to get it inspected without a problem.
I enjoyed riding this around while I lived in the country, but after moving to Lubbock, I've hardly ridden it.
Anyway, overall it's in very good shape.
- 2005 Honda 450X
- Converted to street legal, title reflects this (does not say off road only - I know this bike can be registered in TX - other states should check local laws).
- 4 stroke, 5 speed
- Front/rear disc brakes
- Electric AND kick start
- Clean/clear Texas title in hand
- PoliSport headlight with hi/low beam
- LED turn signals front/rear
- LED tail/brake light
- New front/rear sprocket and chain
- New fork seals and bushings
- Black Polisport plastics
- 2005 450R cam (slightly more aggressive than stock 05 450X cam - the stock 450X cam does come with it)
- Emission block offs (not installed, but included)
- SLP mesh screens to cut the airbox, but still have some prefiltering before the main air filter (not installed, but included)
- JD jet kit
- KOSO "dash" speedometer, temp gauge, tach, etc
- Tusk aluminum handguards
- Neoprene fork seal covers
- Renthal bars
- Comes with battery tender
Overall the bike is in good shape and runs/rides GREAT. It needs nothing to be ridden. The bike has tons of power (just like any other Honda 450). Like I said, I really hate to sell it...but it won't suit my needs after the move.
Price is $3000.
Not really interested in trades...but I won't say I'm completely opposed to a trade.
The bike and I are located in Lubbock, TX. You can PM or call/text 325-Six Two Seven-8214 for more info.