I'm having a problem with my amp I hook everything up and no light comes on when I disconnect ground protection light comes on then when I reconnect it the light goes out. Everything is hooked up right its grounded to the block.
Well somthing is not hooked up right. Run power wire to fuse block, fuse block to battery. If no fuse block then there should be a fuse right after the battery. Ground wire should go to the negative of the battery. You should have a blue wire remote trigger from the radio that goes to the amp to turn it on. Then you have your RCA signal wires and the speaker wires.
If you are grounding to the block now I would suspect that as a possible problem. Hard to tell with the info you have given.