Patties Pics
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
Patties Pics

  1. #1
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    The Insurance Guy millhouse961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Great pics Steve, I feel like i was there! (Only i spent wayyy less money on gas)
    2003 Cobra 270 Razor

  4. #3
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millhouse961 View Post
    Great pics Steve, I feel like i was there! (Only i spent wayyy less money on gas)
    Hey Mead, I'm not sure how the day went until I see the pics.
    There was some small talk about pulling your card if you miss anymore runs, if I were you I'd send a couple of hundy's for drinks, just to stay in good graces. Just a thought.



  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Trying to Re-Member Waffleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern Taxifornia
    Posts
    794

    Thumbs up Great pics NP!!!!

    Next time I'll try and make it out!!! Oh, yeah, I did

    "I'd rather be lucky than good"

  7. #5
    The Insurance Guy millhouse961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Hey Mead, I'm not sure how the day went until I see the pics.
    There was some small talk about pulling your card if you miss anymore runs, if I were you I'd send a couple of hundy's for drinks, just to stay in good graces. Just a thought.
    This sounds completely logical to me. Check is in the mail.
    2003 Cobra 270 Razor

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    94

    Default Nice

    Great looking weather and photos look like everyone one had a good time. We had a good phone call from Brucato all of the injectors are now healthy Install time and check a few other parts and go test time.

  9. #7
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Six to Six View Post
    Great looking weather and photos look like everyone one had a good time. We had a good phone call from Brucato all of the injectors are now healthy Install time and check a few other parts and go test time.
    "GO Nick"



  10. #8
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    I posted my pics on RDP in the NorCal section. Check them out.

    sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!


    http://www.performanceboats.com/signaturepics/sigpic17778_1.gif

  11. #9
    Senior Member port austin pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Granite Bay Ca.
    Posts
    378

    Default pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I posted my pics on RDP in the NorCal section. Check them out.

    sent using Tapatalk.
    Scott, Checked out your pics on rd this A.M. Very nice job, Looks like you got all the DLBERS rides in there, Again good job.

  12. #10
    Senior Member port austin pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Granite Bay Ca.
    Posts
    378

    Default NPs Pics

    Hey Steve your pics are allways great, Hope I did'nt ( GET YOUR GOAT!) complimenting Scotts pics on your post.
    P.A. Pirate

  13. #11
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by port austin pirate View Post
    Scott, Checked out your pics on rd this A.M. Very nice job, Looks like you got all the DLBERS rides in there, Again good job.
    Thanks for the compliment. I hope I didn't crap on NP's thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!


    http://www.performanceboats.com/signaturepics/sigpic17778_1.gif

  14. #12
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by port austin pirate View Post
    Hey Steve your pics are allways great, Hope I did'nt ( GET YOUR GOAT!) complimenting Scotts pics on your post.
    P.A. Pirate
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. I hope I didn't crap on NP's thread.
    "OH CRAP" Who's got my goat?
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 04-03-2013 at 10:00 PM.



  15. #13
    Member mrs napanutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    STEVE!! Did you lose your goat??

  16. #14
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by port austin pirate View Post
    Hey Steve your pics are allways great, Hope I did'nt ( GET YOUR GOAT!) complimenting Scotts pics on your post.
    P.A. Pirate
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs napanutt View Post
    STEVE!! Did you lose your goat??
    Don't worry, Bill was trying to, but he didn't "get my goat"
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 04-06-2013 at 07:41 AM.



+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95