Sac river aug 16th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
Sac river aug 16th

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    562

    Default Sac river aug 16th

    Going out on the Sac river in Aug and then staying at the Embassy Suits in old town with a the boat in a slip. If anyone is is intertested the # is 916-326-5000 Reservations said they have a "limited" number of rooms left. Hope to see some peeps outthere...

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bag'n View Post
    Going out on the Sac river in Aug and then staying at the Embassy Suits in old town with a the boat in a slip. If anyone is is intertested the # is 916-326-5000 Reservations said they have a "limited" number of rooms left. Hope to see some peeps outthere...
    wally i want to do this run so bad but it's just not in the cards this time !!!!! boys football has already started !!!
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

  4. #3
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bag'n View Post
    Going out on the Sac river in Aug and then staying at the Embassy Suits in old town with a the boat in a slip. If anyone is is intertested the # is 916-326-5000 Reservations said they have a "limited" number of rooms left. Hope to see some peeps outthere...
    Check the American river when you get there, about 1/2 mile up on the right....there will be a huge party on the beach, thursday- sunday

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Will Margaritaville be out there?? We will definitly hookup for a few hours and git R done...

  7. #5
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    you bet, If you get there friday night, there is a live band on the beach from 8-10 pm. (these are all rumors)

    Saturday:
    9:30 Mimosas on the beach
    10 am Horseshoes
    11 am beer on tap
    2:30 margatitas on the beach
    3:30 Jello shots

    Just to clarify,
    there is nothing going on at the beach, nobody is responsible, no names have been stolen, enter at your own risk, objects may appear larger than they are, do not stand outside of railing IMPORTANT: This post is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

    Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

    No part of this message is intended to form any part of any contract. The views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of my employer, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary. This message is not intended to be relied upon without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. This company therefore shall not accept any liability of any kind which may arise from any person acting upon the contents of this message without having had written confirmation.

    However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.

  8. #6
    Senior Member justfloatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Antelope, CA
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Sass View Post
    you bet, If you get there friday night, there is a live band on the beach from 8-10 pm. (these are all rumors)

    Saturday:
    9:30 Mimosas on the beach
    10 am Horseshoes
    11 am beer on tap
    2:30 margatitas on the beach
    3:30 Jello shots

    Just to clarify,
    there is nothing going on at the beach, nobody is responsible, no names have been stolen, enter at your own risk, objects may appear larger than they are, do not stand outside of railing IMPORTANT: This post is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this post is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

    Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this post, although the kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

    No part of this message is intended to form any part of any contract. The views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views of my employer, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary. This message is not intended to be relied upon without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. This company therefore shall not accept any liability of any kind which may arise from any person acting upon the contents of this message without having had written confirmation.

    However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this post in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
    Work's still slow; Eh?

  9. #7
    Senior Member justfloatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Antelope, CA
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Is this non-event the Sac Yaht Club deailio??? Those are fun
    I mean would be fun if they actually had one...

  10. #8
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justfloatn View Post
    Is this non-event the Sac Yaht Club deailio??? Those are fun
    I mean would be fun if they actually had one...
    actually have one every year... Im sure your having to much fun in waterless cove.. we will send you pics



    26HOWARD CAT

  11. #9
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justfloatn View Post
    Is this non-event the Sac Yaht Club deailio??? Those are fun
    I mean would be fun if they actually had one...

    Not a sac yacht club deal, if you show up it will be your deal

    I'm sure we all understand how liabilty works - I will be there, you might be there, and possibly 1000 other people. I am not sure who started the rumors, but I say we go with it. The last I heard it was sponsored by absquatulation Inc. (see above disclaimer)

  12. #10
    Senior Member justfloatn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Antelope, CA
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Sass View Post
    Not a sac yacht club deal, if you show up it will be your deal

    I'm sure we all understand how liabilty works - I will be there, you might be there, and possibly 1000 other people. I am not sure who started the rumors, but I say we go with it. The last I heard it was sponsored by absquatulation Inc. (see above disclaimer)
    Is this non-sponsored gathering still a pot-luck event? I don't want to show up empty handed

  13. #11
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    I believe the potluck deal is on thursday evening.

  14. #12
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    When is the event going on????

  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Saturday Aug 16th

  16. #14
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bag'n View Post
    Saturday Aug 16th
    Just come up the American past the Bridges a half mile or so. You cant miss it... watch out for drunks swimming across the river, lol



    26HOWARD CAT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95