[Event] Invitation to DLB from DSBYC to join 9/14/13 fun run
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread:
Invitation to DLB from DSBYC to join 9/14/13 fun run

  1. #1
    Senior Member SFOcean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    206

    Default Invitation to DLB from DSBYC to join 9/14/13 fun run

    The Delta Lunch Bunch is invited to participate in Delta Sport Boat Yacht Club's fun run on Saturday, Sept. 14.
    Meet at Nena's in Stockton at 12:00 for lunch.
    Below is a cut from the DSBYC website Delta Sport Boats Yacht Club



    MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SEPTEMBER 14TH - NENA'S LUNCH RUN AT 12:00
    $20.00 A PERSON $25.00 AT THE DOOR
    RSVP BY 9/10/13 (209) 649-4434 AND SEND YOUR CHECKS TO:
    D.S.B.Y.C
    BOB BRADLEY
    590 DISCOVERY BAY BLVD.
    DISCOVERY BAY, CA. 94505
    Last edited by SFOcean; 08-27-2013 at 07:18 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member hiline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, Ca
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Ok sounds good, I'll be there Gave Dan Vigil the $20 today.
    Thanks,
    Tony
    Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
    El Dorado Hills, Calif.
    Multiple boats..

  4. #3
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SFOcean View Post
    The Delta Lunch Bunch is invited to participate in Delta Sport Boat Yacht Club's fun run on Saturday, Sept. 14.
    Meet at Nena's in Stockton at 12:00 for lunch.
    Below is a cut from the DSBYC website Delta Sport Boats Yacht Club



    MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SEPTEMBER 14TH - NENA'S LUNCH RUN AT 12:00
    $20.00 A PERSON $25.00 AT THE DOOR
    RSVP BY 9/10/13 (209) 649-4434 AND SEND YOUR CHECKS TO:
    D.S.B.Y.C
    BOB BRADLEY
    590 DISCOVERY BAY BLVD.
    DISCOVERY BAY, CA. 94505
    I've got a few peeps looking, Whats the plan? Meet @ Stockton for lunch and then ................ ???



  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    I've got a few peeps looking, Whats the plan? Meet @ Stockton for lunch and then ................ ???
    Have your peps call my peps and let us know what's on the agenda or vise versa?

  7. #5
    Senior Member hiline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, Ca
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Lunch with them,...then What else, speed runs past Windmill, and then more past that..
    Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
    El Dorado Hills, Calif.
    Multiple boats..

  8. #6
    Senior Member SFOcean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Lunch menu is rice and beans, chips and salsa, chili verde, and chili rellenos.
    Please RSVP by Sept. 10th.

    thanks guys, should be fun

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    3,362

    Default

    Sounds like fun, but I'll be in the SF Bay that day for the America's Cup Races!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skater Ship Photo.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	367321   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	628x471.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	367329  

  10. #8
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzor View Post
    Sounds like fun, but I'll be in the SF Bay that day for the America's Cup Races!
    Dale you know you can't race the SKATER in that race?

  11. #9
    ptc
    ptc is offline
    Senior Member ptc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sacramento Area
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hullshot View Post
    Dale you know you can't race the SKATER in that race?
    Yea them "sailors" frown upon that......
    1975 Sanger True Flat - 496 BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

  12. #10
    Member Detoxic1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54

    Cool

    Not going to make it Going to lake Havasu instead

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95