Desert Storm
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 26

Thread:
Desert Storm

  1. #1
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    515

    Default Desert Storm

    I'm getting ready to head down to Havasu.Is any of the DLB going.Were going to rent a house,If any one wants to go in on it,let me know.I want to show what NORCAL has to offer.COM'On lets getty up!!!

    Jeff

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member jsantos12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I'm heading down early Thursday (4/23) morning. I own a condo on the island (just across the london bridge on the left. I'm thinking about hosting a DLB pre-street party get together Thursday night. All those interested post up so I can make beverage arrangements.

    Josh

  4. #3
    Wasted Wages usaranger4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Ramon
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Thanks Josh, rub it in a little more will ya. Have a great time if I don,t talk to ya before you leave.
    "Stay alert, Stay alive. RLTW"

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    will be there all week



    26HOWARD CAT

  7. #5
    Punk in Drublic Tiggle - Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    will be there all week
    You and the Kings got the summer off?
    (Sorry to be a lurker!)
    Originally Posted by bocco
    "One more thing. Boobs are like boat motors. I never heard a woman say she wished she had gone smaller"

  8. #6
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    515

    Default

    We are leaving the 22nd,Maybe after work on the 21st.Does anyone want to caravan?

    Jeff

  9. #7
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggle - Bitties View Post
    You and the Kings got the summer off?
    (Sorry to be a lurker!)
    LOl yea at least I can go boating now.. all good



    26HOWARD CAT

  10. #8
    Punk in Drublic Tiggle - Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    LOl yea at least I can go boating now.. all good
    You got a good attitude Cat. Looking forward to the first hammer down on the throttle meself!
    Originally Posted by bocco
    "One more thing. Boobs are like boat motors. I never heard a woman say she wished she had gone smaller"

  11. #9
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggle - Bitties View Post
    You got a good attitude Cat. Looking forward to the first hammer down on the throttle meself!
    Its all in fun except for game time and Insane, they really do take all the BS we throw at them way to seriously, lol... you going to DS? If so maybe see you at the after party thursday night.... Ken



    26HOWARD CAT

  12. #10
    Punk in Drublic Tiggle - Bitties's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    Its all in fun except for game time and Insane, they really do take all the BS we throw at them way to seriously, lol... you going to DS? If so maybe see you at the after party thursday night.... Ken
    Trying to figure out a way to see the boats and meet the peeps. I'm taking the family to Pink Coral Sand Dunes for the last dirt trip of the season Thursday...
    Originally Posted by bocco
    "One more thing. Boobs are like boat motors. I never heard a woman say she wished she had gone smaller"

  13. #11
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Washed Ashore View Post
    I'm getting ready to head down to Havasu.Is any of the DLB going.Were going to rent a house,If any one wants to go in on it,let me know.I want to show what NORCAL has to offer.COM'On lets getty up!!!

    Jeff
    Im in! I think were heading down the 22nd.

  14. #12
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsantos12 View Post
    I'm heading down early Thursday (4/23) morning. I own a condo on the island (just across the london bridge on the left. I'm thinking about hosting a DLB pre-street party get together Thursday night. All those interested post up so I can make beverage arrangements.

    Josh
    Ohyeah! haha......count me in for that!

  15. #13
    Senior Member Washed Ashore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    oakdale,ca
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Sass View Post
    Im in! I think were heading down the 22nd.
    Sweet,lets hit it!!

  16. #14
    Mega user Boat211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    See you down there. We are heading down early on the 23rd. Not in our boat though. I will look for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95