Petaluma lunch run Sat 7/29
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread:
Petaluma lunch run Sat 7/29

  1. #1
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default Petaluma lunch run Sat 7/29

    Anyone interested in a Petaluma lunch run tomorrow 7/29??? I know most of you are afraid of a little salt so you can trailer over to the mouth of the Petaluma River where it dumps into San Pablo Bay. There is a launch ramp right under Highway 37 and the water is almost dead flat the entire way up to Petaluma. We will be launching from Benicia marina in our Mariah cabin cruiser and might have an open seat. I can't imagine any of you Delta Only folks will join us...................
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Anger Management ocean goer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Brentwood, California, United States
    Posts
    302

    Default

    We are having a family day at Phils beach if you want to join us?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Anyone interested in a Petaluma lunch run tomorrow 7/29??? I know most of you are afraid of a little salt so you can trailer over to the mouth of the Petaluma River where it dumps into San Pablo Bay. There is a launch ramp right under Highway 37 and the water is almost dead flat the entire way up to Petaluma. We will be launching from Benicia marina in our Mariah cabin cruiser and might have an open seat. I can't imagine any of you Delta Only folks will join us...................
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean goer View Post
    We are having a family day at Phils beach if you want to join us?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guys Suck ........... I'm working on my boat Saturday. Might do something Sunday.
    Skater Tanks - The Real Story > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a3bbc

    2018 Dog & Andy's II > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a6c34

    6-22-2018 Lunch Run > http://fullscreenphotos.com/ad3c0

    2018 Shasta Cat Attack XIV > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a9e60

    5-26-2018 Veterans Day Run > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a67c0

    Who R those guy's > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a150d
















    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    All I wanted was a Pepsi
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    539

    Default

    I'm working... This is a trip you know I want to do. Have fun!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    You guys Suck ........... I'm working on my boat Saturday. Might do something Sunday.
    Might????

    Ya Pete, I know about you guys going to beach but wife wants to show our friends Petaluma. I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks.

    Marcel, let me know when and we will go again.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Might????

    Ya Pete, I know about you guys going to beach but wife wants to show our friends Petaluma. I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks.

    Marcel, let me know when and we will go again.
    OK .. you talked me into it.

    I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks. > What ever makes you happy Dear .. Pleases me plumb to death"
    Skater Tanks - The Real Story > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a3bbc

    2018 Dog & Andy's II > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a6c34

    6-22-2018 Lunch Run > http://fullscreenphotos.com/ad3c0

    2018 Shasta Cat Attack XIV > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a9e60

    5-26-2018 Veterans Day Run > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a67c0

    Who R those guy's > http://fullscreenphotos.com/a150d
















    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Senior Member orngxtc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Petaluma
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Rob what time you thinking? I might meet you with the two little girls. The wife and oldest are busy getting the lambs ready for the fair next week.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Probably launch +/- 10am and cruise about 30mph. We should be to the turning basin around 11:30ish when you factor in the 5 zones
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95