2017 Veterans Run
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 34

Thread:
2017 Veterans Run

  1. #1
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default 2017 Veterans Run

    Saturday, September 9, 2017 Veterans Appreciation Run

    last years 9/10/2016 Veterans Appreciation Run


    1. NP & Shorty
    2. Waffleman/Chet
    3.
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 08-03-2017 at 05:11 PM.



  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    [QUOTE=Nice Pair;4376961]Saturday, September 9, 2017 Veterans Appreciation Run

    last years 9/10/2016 Veterans Appreciation Run


    1. NP & Shorty
    2. Waffleman/Chet
    3.DAVEO
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  4. #3
    Senior Member HighVoltage329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    [QUOTE=DAVEO;4377113]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Saturday, September 9, 2017 Veterans Appreciation Run

    last years 9/10/2016 Veterans Appreciation Run


    1. NP & Shorty
    2. Waffleman/Chet
    3.DAVEO
    4. HighVoltage329

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES DIMARCO21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    3,059

    Default

    Is Dale Rayzor still involved with this deal? I believe he started it right.

  7. #5
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    1. NP & Shorty
    2. Waffleman/Chet
    3. DAVEO[/QUOTE]
    4. HighVoltage329
    5. 707DOG w/ 4 vets coming with me
    Last edited by 707DOG; 08-16-2017 at 07:14 PM.


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  8. #6
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Yes Dale started this event and footed the entire $5000+ the first year. I believe he had other obligations the past few years and couldn't make it. Or they instituted a new rule that all make participants had to be at least 5'7" or taller.

  9. #7
    NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES DIMARCO21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    3,059

    Default

    He's screwed then, I think he's only 4' 6"

    The reason I bring it up is Dale is banned from the event. Fuk'd right!! Bob Teague is now involved with the Veterans Run and says no to Dale because of their differences in the past.

    Sad situation. This event is about the veterans and started with the dlb, it should not be some ego contest.

    Your correct, Dale has been busy the last few events an couldn't make it.

    I for one would like to see Dale at the event he started taking a few veterans for a boat ride.

  10. #8
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIMARCO21 View Post
    He's screwed then, I think he's only 4' 6"

    The reason I bring it up is Dale is banned from the event. Fuk'd right!! Bob Teague is now involved with the Veterans Run and says no to Dale because of their differences in the past.

    Sad situation. This event is about the veterans and started with the dlb, it should not be some ego contest.

    Your correct, Dale has been busy the last few events an couldn't make it.

    I for one would like to see Dale at the event he started taking a few veterans for a boat ride.
    I agree 100%
    I'm working with Glenn Hoffman in the attempt to get this worked out. I will not be able to attend, unfortunately, because I'm an idiot and didn't check my schedule prior to committing to another event in AZ.

  11. #9
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Hmm hell I thought dale was involved this whole time... ego's and pissing matches should fall to the way side for and event like this...these vets didn't have ego's and pissing matches while suited in the battle field they came together for there brother and sister to make sure they all made it home and some did not hence the title of the foundation SOME GAVE ALL....my 2cents

    Note: not sure what sparked all the issues between them but sounds like the 4 inch club needs to chill out and enjoy the day for what it is. #5'7andtaller lmao. I just make it
    Last edited by 707DOG; 08-17-2017 at 11:32 AM.


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  12. #10
    Senior Member Bubbletop409's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Castro Valley, Ca.
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 707DOG View Post
    Hmm hell I thought dale was involved this whole time... ego's and pissing matches should fall to the way side for and event like this...these vets didn't have ego's and pissing matches while suited in the battle field they came together for there brother and sister to make sure they all made it home and some did not hence the title of the foundation SOME GAVE ALL....my 2cents

    Note: not sure what sparked all the issues between them but sounds like the 4 inch club needs to chill out and enjoy the day for what it is. #5'7andtaller lmao. I just make it
    You beat me to it DOG, but I feel the same way. This has all ways been about those who have served, sacrificed, and some paid with their lives. We should all let go of our personal feelings and join together to welcome, thank, honor, and ensure all our guest have an enjoyable and memorable day on the delta.
    Larry

    62 Bel-Air 409

    260 Eagle XP HP500EFI

    2016 Corvette Z51

    79 Cole TR-2 Sunset Racecraft 565 (RIP Tracy)

    Remember in November

    Well done USN Seal Team 6

  13. #11
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbletop409 View Post
    You beat me to it DOG, but I feel the same way. This has all ways been about those who have served, sacrificed, and some paid with their lives. We should all let go of our personal feelings and join together to welcome, thank, honor, and ensure all our guest have an enjoyable and memorable day on the delta.
    Bada bing bada boom...


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  14. #12
    Senior Member obsessive compulsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Livermore
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    I'm not sure I could add anything more than what has been said. Dale did start this thing and I did attend it, what a rainy awesome day it was.

  15. #13
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIMARCO21 View Post
    He's screwed then, I think he's only 4' 6"

    The reason I bring it up is Dale is banned from the event. Fuk'd right!! Bob Teague is now involved with the Veterans Run and says no to Dale because of their differences in the past.

    Sad situation. This event is about the veterans and started with the dlb, it should not be some ego contest.

    Your correct, Dale has been busy the last few events an couldn't make it.

    I for one would like to see Dale at the event he started taking a few veterans for a boat ride.
    That's the best part of a public event, anyone can participate at will....if Dale wishes to attend then he has just as much of a right to attend as the next guy.....hell Phil, they even let guys like you in... :-)

    The first year this event was held Dale turned to the dlb for support to pull this off, I for one stand in support of Dale on this issue....if he chooses not to attend so be it, at least the choice is his to make. And to Dales credit I think he did a great service to our community by organizing and promoting this event in the first place.

    Now for the lies about him being 4'6".... there is no way in hell he's that tall, actually I think I saw him sitting in a booster chair at Garlic Brothers one time....:-)

    Dale, it's time to put on a big boy shirt and play nice with the others....see you at the event.
    Last edited by Deltarat; 08-17-2017 at 12:59 PM.
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  16. #14
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltarat View Post
    That's the best part of a public event, anyone can participate at will....if Dale wishes to attend then he has just as much of a right to attend as the next guy.....hell Phil, they even let guys like you in... :-)

    The first year this event was held Dale turned to the dlb for support to pull this off, I for one stand in support of Dale on this issue....if he chooses not to attend so be it, at least the choice is his to make. And to Dales credit I think he did a great service to our community by organizing and promoting this event in the first place.

    Now for the lies about him being 4'6".... there is no way in hell he's that tall, actually I think I saw him sitting in a booster chair at Garlic Brothers one time....:-)

    Dale, it's time to put on a big boy shirt and play nice with the others....see you at the event.
    I thought he'd be taller!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2696.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	985641



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95