St Patties 2018
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 63

Thread:
St Patties 2018

  1. #1
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Hopefully Nice Pair can confirm with the lovely miss Shorty that Saturday March 17 will be our unofficial gathering.
    Last edited by lake p.a.l.; 01-24-2018 at 06:03 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member HighVoltage329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Is St Patties day the next big run? We saw a couple of performance guys out yesterday. Must have been prepping for the run. Red & white 28' Skater on our way out and a yellow pocket rocket with big Merc at Carl's place getting gas on our way back in.

  4. #3
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Hopefully Nice Pair can confirm with the lovely miss Shorty that Saturday March 18 will be our unofficial gathering.
    Don't you know if you post it you plan it!!!
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage329 View Post
    Is St Patties day the next big run? We saw a couple of performance guys out yesterday. Must have been prepping for the run. Red & white 28' Skater on our way out and a yellow pocket rocket with big Merc at Carl's place getting gas on our way back in.




  7. #5
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEO View Post
    Don't you know if you post it you plan it!!!
    There is a movie that says something like that.

    "If you will post it - They will come"



  8. #6
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Hopefully Nice Pair can confirm with the lovely miss Shorty that Saturday March 18 will be our unofficial gathering.
    Any info needed can be had by contacting lake p.a.l. (residing dlb president)

    1. lake p.a.l. and gorgeous chick ... 2 peeps
    2. HighVoltage329 ... 2 peeps
    3. Daveo ... 2 peeps
    4.
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 12-27-2017 at 07:07 AM.



  9. #7
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    There is a movie that says something like that.

    "If you will post it - They will come"
    Oh crap!!!
    Is that were I got that from?
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  10. #8
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    I'm not president of anything. Shoot, I'm gonna be happily unemployed in 2 weeks.

  11. #9
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Hopefully Nice Pair can confirm with the lovely miss Shorty that Saturday March 18 will be our unofficial gathering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    I'm not president of anything. Shoot, I'm gonna be happily unemployed in 2 weeks.
    Well then if you go out on the 18th Shorty say's "you're gonna be a day late and" apparently by your statement "a dollar short"






    hint: look @ a 2018 calendar.
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 12-27-2017 at 08:31 AM.



  12. #10
    Senior Member port austin pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Granite Bay Ca.
    Posts
    378

    Default Lake Pal Pres

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Any info needed can be had by contacting lake p.a.l. (residing dlb president)

    1. lake p.a.l. and gorgeous chick ... 2 peeps
    2. HighVoltage329 ... 2 peeps
    3. Daveo ... 2 peeps
    4.
    Lake Pal residing President of DLB ? ITS THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS AGAIN DONT WORRY, THERE WILL A FULL INVESTAGATION

  13. #11
    Senior Member lake p.a.l.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Please let us know the date because I'm dumb.

  14. #12
    Senior Member HighVoltage329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by port austin pirate View Post
    Lake Pal residing President of DLB ? ITS THOSE DAMN RUSSIANS AGAIN DONT WORRY, THERE WILL A FULL INVESTAGATION
    I want a recount...

  15. #13
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  16. #14
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lake p.a.l. View Post
    Please let us know the date because I'm dumb.
    What's that got to do with the date ? Saturday, March 17, 2018

    Where we goin, Boss ?



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95