She's alive!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread:
She's alive!!!

  1. #1
    Sit N' Spin Jetaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Droppin' the kids off at the pool
    Posts
    1,423

    Default She's alive!!!

    She's alive!!! After tearing my hair out trying to figure out why she wouldn't fire up, Danny (DELTA~HOLIC) discovered there was a shitload of water in my gas. I probably should've gotten rid of the shit a long time ago...it was the gas left over from when my last motor let go on Hooky Day.

    Went down to the gas station and got a 5 gallon can of fresh 91 octane, then ran the motor on that for the cam break in.

    Here's the vid.



    And Danny...even though you helped find my problem, you're still gay.



    Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown
    Kendall L-427 Super Blu...extreme-pressure (ep) lithium complex keeps my thrusting balls happy
    Quote Originally Posted by back2k5 View Post
    Well I am putting in a nice stereo system in the Carrera...maybe Ill put on some rap and turn the scoop sideways

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Congrats Jon, now get it to the water already.
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  4. #3
    NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES DIMARCO21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    3,059

    Default

    Right on Jon.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Good Job, now hit the water...

  7. #5
    Senior Member 76ELIMINATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Where are the pics from Berryessa?


    RIP CHEWY-- 11/94--12/06
    RIP MIKA -- 10/95-- 5/09

  8. #6
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76ELIMINATOR View Post
    Where are the pics from Berryessa?
    LOL
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  9. #7
    Sit N' Spin Jetaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Droppin' the kids off at the pool
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76ELIMINATOR View Post
    Where are the pics from Berryessa?
    They exist...I'm just not in any of 'em



    Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown
    Kendall L-427 Super Blu...extreme-pressure (ep) lithium complex keeps my thrusting balls happy
    Quote Originally Posted by back2k5 View Post
    Well I am putting in a nice stereo system in the Carrera...maybe Ill put on some rap and turn the scoop sideways

  10. #8
    Temporarily Pacified! donzi5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetaholic View Post
    She's alive!!! After tearing my hair out trying to figure out why she wouldn't fire up, Danny (DELTA~HOLIC) discovered there was a shitload of water in my gas. I probably should've gotten rid of the shit a long time ago...it was the gas left over from when my last motor let go on Hooky Day.

    Went down to the gas station and got a 5 gallon can of fresh 91 octane, then ran the motor on that for the cam break in.

    Here's the vid.



    And Danny...even though you helped find my problem, you're still gay.
    Takes a Navy man to call someone that.......

    "On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invent against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
    Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice William Johnson, June 12, 1823

  11. #9
    Senior Member 76ELIMINATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetaholic View Post
    They exist...I'm just not in any of 'em


    THATS BULL SHIT. So no pics means you never hit the lake ?
    I think you owe Delta Rat some beer


    RIP CHEWY-- 11/94--12/06
    RIP MIKA -- 10/95-- 5/09

  12. #10
    Sit N' Spin Jetaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Droppin' the kids off at the pool
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 76ELIMINATOR View Post
    THATS BULL SHIT. So no pics means you never hit the lake ?
    I think you owe Delta Rat some beer
    Oh absolutely



    Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown
    Kendall L-427 Super Blu...extreme-pressure (ep) lithium complex keeps my thrusting balls happy
    Quote Originally Posted by back2k5 View Post
    Well I am putting in a nice stereo system in the Carrera...maybe Ill put on some rap and turn the scoop sideways

  13. #11
    Strap on the JATO konajet74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Antioch,Ca
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Good to see you got er done for summer! It's good to see another
    jet running around, there were WAY too many wake board boats
    out this last weekend! What a mess!! You going to make it out
    this weekend?

  14. #12
    Sit N' Spin Jetaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Droppin' the kids off at the pool
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by konajet74 View Post
    Good to see you got er done for summer! It's good to see another
    jet running around, there were WAY too many wake board boats
    out this last weekend! What a mess!! You going to make it out
    this weekend?
    Unfortunately no...I still got a few other things to do to her before she's water ready. Turned out there's a shitload of water in my tanks, so I gotta drain those, along with redoing some of the plumbing and electrical.

    I should be on the water in about 2-3 weeks though. How's yours runnin'?



    Quote Originally Posted by HammerDown
    Kendall L-427 Super Blu...extreme-pressure (ep) lithium complex keeps my thrusting balls happy
    Quote Originally Posted by back2k5 View Post
    Well I am putting in a nice stereo system in the Carrera...maybe Ill put on some rap and turn the scoop sideways

  15. #13
    Strap on the JATO konajet74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Antioch,Ca
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetaholic View Post
    Unfortunately no...I still got a few other things to do to her before she's water ready. Turned out there's a shitload of water in my tanks, so I gotta drain those, along with redoing some of the plumbing and electrical.

    I should be on the water in about 2-3 weeks though. How's yours runnin'?
    Do you get your gas on the Delta? I've heard bad things..... I filled up at Orwood Sat, I better ck the fuel/water seperator. I know how you feel though, everytime I turn around there's something else to do. The Kona's
    doing great, I've been tuning the water injection etc. I've only been out once so far, I didn't sink & didn't have to get towed in, so overall all's good. I look forward to running into all you this summer some time!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95