Sacramento "No Poker Poker Run" Sept 6th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 50

Thread:
Sacramento "No Poker Poker Run" Sept 6th

  1. #1
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default Sacramento "No Poker Poker Run" Sept 6th

    Sunday September 6th, That would be the Sunday on Labor day weekend, we are meeting up on the American river just above the I-5 bridge.

    This is a free run on for anyone that wants to participate. We' d love to see some of the DLB boats make it up north for some good times before the summer ends. There may be T-shirts for sale.

    I also heard a rumor that we may be picking up roulette numbers at the stops for the chance to win some cool prizes at the Sturgeon.

    The plan is to raft up the boats around 9-10 am, hang out for a bit, then head to Scott's seafood, possibly the Sacramento Yacht club next, then up to Swabbies for music and Tacos, and then finishing the run back to the Virgin Sturgeon for cocktails and prizes .



    More details to follow when we figure out what they are!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    sounds like a blast, but we will be out at don pedro all weekend! you guys be safe and good to see you post up hope this BS economy hasnt hurt ya to bad


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  4. #3
    !%@#$ Racer52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    508

    Default

    sounds like fun. I will have to pencil that day on the calender.


    Racer

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,996

    Default

    i'll check the calendar !!!TUNNEL T
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

  7. #5
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Lets see some of you boys come on down this way . Always a fun day



    26HOWARD CAT

  8. #6
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    Lets see some of you boys come on down this way . Always a fun day
    What about the rest of us that have to go up that way
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  9. #7
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deltarat View Post
    What about the rest of us that have to go up that way
    Damn, I knew someone would catch that..... OK you can come too



    26HOWARD CAT

  10. #8
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Back to the top.... Sunday of Labor day weekend... fun event. This is about the 5th year we have done this. always a good time



    26HOWARD CAT

  11. #9
    Senior Member Cat Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Posts
    474

    Default --update--

    The latest word on the river is that the film crew from California Sun ( I think that's the name??) will be riding with us. I believe its an ESPN2 show that is on Saturday mornings. Heard a rumor of an ultra light that will be taking pictures, and a copy of the footage for each participant.

    T-shirts will be for sale, and the stops are rumored to be American River, Scotts Seafood, Swabbies and The virgin Sturgeon.

    Still a free event for all who wish to participate

  12. #10
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    I heard that same rumor about some video being taken on Saturday, or maybe just the show was on Saturday,some fly by's and running the river shots
    Last edited by acatitude; 08-31-2009 at 09:59 PM.



    26HOWARD CAT

  13. #11
    Senior Member Areyouliving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SacRiver
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Provided I don't breakdown betweeen now then I'll be coming out. I look forwared to meeting some folks.

    Bill Louder

  14. #12
    rollin on the river DAVEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oakley, CA
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Sass View Post
    Sunday September 6th, That would be the Sunday on Labor day weekend, we are meeting up on the American river just above the I-5 bridge.

    This is a free run on for anyone that wants to participate. We' d love to see some of the DLB boats make it up north for some good times before the summer ends. There may be T-shirts for sale.

    I also heard a rumor that we may be picking up roulette numbers at the stops for the chance to win some cool prizes at the Sturgeon.

    The plan is to raft up the boats around 9-10 am, hang out for a bit, then head to Scott's seafood, possibly the Sacramento Yacht club next, then up to Swabbies for music and Tacos, and then finishing the run back to the Virgin Sturgeon for cocktails and prizes .



    More details to follow when we figure out what they are!
    Ok so where do we launch from if we roll up there and what kind of distance are you going to run. I only carry 22 gal in my lil canoe so distance is limited for me unless there is 91 on the river?
    Alcohol free since 8/8/1993
    My life is just a dream....

  15. #13
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEO View Post
    Ok so where do we launch from if we roll up there and what kind of distance are you going to run. I only carry 22 gal in my lil canoe so distance is limited for me unless there is 91 on the river?
    Who's this "we" you speak of, you got a little hobbit in your pocket?
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  16. #14
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEO View Post
    Ok so where do we launch from if we roll up there and what kind of distance are you going to run. I only carry 22 gal in my lil canoe so distance is limited for me unless there is 91 on the river?
    Dave, you take Richards blvd off ramp just past Sac. on 5. turn left under freeway, then right into discovery park to launch. 22 gals should be fine, If you can make the delta runs you will be OK. I would guess we will go 5 to 8 miles down river back and problaly 10-15 up and back.
    Would be great to see some of you up here.



    26HOWARD CAT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95