Need some boat storage help
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 30

Thread:
Need some boat storage help

  1. #1
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default Need some boat storage help

    Well, I sold my house here in Sac and may be moving to Pittsburgh area. I have seen some large storage unts off I believe Bixler, but have no idea of the numbers or options that may be avaliable. I am looking for a place to store my boat and maybe have enough space to store some personal stuff also. If any one knows of some places I could call or ideas they would be appreciated, Some place between Disco and Pittsburgh. Thanks



    26HOWARD CAT

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Orwood has got what you need.
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  4. #3
    Senior Member obsessive compulsive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Livermore
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Rich, V.V. on the boards rents boat storage. Maybe pm him. It's in livermore.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Valkyrie Voodoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livermore
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Can handle another boat and some personal stuff. Might have covered spot. If Livermore works. 20-30 min from Disco. PM me if interested.

  7. #5
    BANDAID DUDE! HiMark Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lincoln, California, United States
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Orwood is perfect and price includes all your launch's..but is EXPENSIVE!! Do you mean Pittsburg? How familiar are you with that area??

  8. #6
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    well pretty famaliar with the town. has been cleaned up a lot and many improvements going on down town. seems all the gangs have moved over to Antioch, SO tell me what I am missing? iF i move there I will be on the water behind the Marina area. seems nice and quiet there??
    Last edited by acatitude; 01-26-2011 at 09:50 PM.



    26HOWARD CAT

  9. #7
    the silver bullet! TUNNEL T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    disovery bay
    Posts
    1,996

    Default storage

    ken that storage place on bixler is where i'm moving my trailer to ,the storage is one big unit not individual ones like orwood .
    heres the # just in case you want to check it out anyway # 925 634 3700
    FINAL TOUCH DETAILING

  10. #8
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUNNEL T View Post
    ken that storage place on bixler is where i'm moving my trailer to ,the storage is one big unit not individual ones like orwood .
    heres the # just in case you want to check it out anyway # 925 634 3700
    ANthony, thanks I did talk with her, as I was there last weekend looking at a skater stored there, but she has no inside avaliable.



    26HOWARD CAT

  11. #9
    Trying to Re-Member Waffleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northern Taxifornia
    Posts
    794

    Cool Did you say Skater?

    Happy New Year Ken!

    "I'd rather be lucky than good"

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    as I was there last weekend looking at a skater stored there.
    Upgrading the grocery getter?

  13. #11
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleman View Post
    Happy New Year Ken!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grads View Post
    Upgrading the grocery getter?
    Looked at Skater, yes. For me NO, but it sure was pretty. Grads I think the Grocery getter is it for me unless YOU want to upgrade and buy it????

    I could only dream BOB, That boat has Ken written all over it, its just my checking account doesnt seem to have the same name,
    Last edited by acatitude; 01-29-2011 at 02:36 PM.



    26HOWARD CAT

  14. #12
    BANDAID DUDE! HiMark Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lincoln, California, United States
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatitude View Post
    well pretty famaliar with the town. has been cleaned up a lot and many improvements going on down town. seems all the gangs have moved over to Antioch, SO tell me what I am missing? iF i move there I will be on the water behind the Marina area. seems nice and quiet there??

    You are correct..Pittsburg has cleaned up a lot. I have worked as a Paramedic in East County for 20 years and there was a time that I would never have considered Pittsburg for a home. There still are some bad area's but not as many as 10 plus years ago. Pittsburg has a lot of redevelopment going on and also they manage there own section 8 program unlike the rest of the county outside of Richmond. Most of the bad blood as you stated has moved to Antioch and that city has become a "Shit Hole"!! The latino native's have now replaced those home's in Pittsburg..and for the most part they don't cause to much problems..they just drink and beat there women, but keep it on the down low.
    If I had to pick an area to live in Pittsburg..I would try those condo's on the water around from the Marina..also an older area that is not bad are the homes south of Bucannan/Loveridge.

    I have considered moving back to Discovery Bay..but even that town is starting to fill up with "questionable's"..

    Good luck with your move...if your looking for anything in those part's shout out..chances are I've been there.

    -g

  15. #13
    IDGAF acatitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay/ Lake Havasu now
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    thanks for the input. I am famaliar with the condos you are refering to. If I go to Pitts, I am moving to a townhouse right behind the Yacht club that is on the water with boat dock. A friend of mine just bought a repo in disco 5 minutes from deep water for 425k..Prices are crazy. I actually like the way pitts stays so much cooler then disco. Nice breeze every night blows thru there.. Again thanks for the input, now I just need a boat lift if all goes well,
    Last edited by acatitude; 01-29-2011 at 05:22 PM.



    26HOWARD CAT

  16. #14
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiMark Racing View Post
    You are correct..Pittsburg has cleaned up a lot. I have worked as a Paramedic in East County for 20 years and there was a time that I would never have considered Pittsburg for a home. There still are some bad area's but not as many as 10 plus years ago. Pittsburg has a lot of redevelopment going on and also they manage there own section 8 program unlike the rest of the county outside of Richmond. Most of the bad blood as you stated has moved to Antioch and that city has become a "Shit Hole"!! The latino native's have now replaced those home's in Pittsburg..and for the most part they don't cause to much problems..they just drink and beat there women, but keep it on the down low.
    If I had to pick an area to live in Pittsburg..I would try those condo's on the water around from the Marina..also an older area that is not bad are the homes south of Bucannan/Loveridge.

    I have considered moving back to Discovery Bay..but even that town is starting to fill up with "questionable's"..Good luck with your move...if your looking for anything in those part's shout out..chances are I've been there.

    -g
    you got that right i take you too have visited the lakes and the mendocino st gang


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95