Jory
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Jory

  1. #1
    Member Rocker Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Folsom Ca.
    Posts
    76

    Default Jory

    It hard to beleave it's been almost a year, I miss my friend Jory everyday. Have a safe Memorial Weekend, take a moment to think of Jory, and what a great guy he was.

    Rocker Down

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Down View Post
    It hard to beleave it's been almost a year, I miss my friend Jory everyday. Have a safe Memorial Weekend, take a moment to think of Jory, and what a great guy he was.

    Rocker Down
    It really hit home for me two days ago when I realized it had been a year since I talked to him last. Seems like it's been 5 years. I really miss him.

  4. #3
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Down View Post
    It hard to beleave it's been almost a year, I miss my friend Jory everyday. Have a safe Memorial Weekend, take a moment to think of Jory, and what a great guy he was.

    Rocker Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Grads View Post
    It really hit home for me two days ago when I realized it had been a year since I talked to him last. Seems like it's been 5 years. I really miss him.
    I'm sorry for your loss guys. I didn't know Jory as well as you two, but I always thought he was a really great guy. Thanks for the post Rocker Down!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!


    http://www.performanceboats.com/signaturepics/sigpic17778_1.gif

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Roseville, CA
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Hey Roy we are planning to be out on Folsom this weekend so hopefully we can all hook up and tilt a Coors Light in his honor.

  7. #5
    Member Rocker Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Folsom Ca.
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grads View Post
    Hey Roy we are planning to be out on Folsom this weekend so hopefully we can all hook up and tilt a Coors Light in his honor.
    Greg, sorry we will be in Disco Bay with the DLB. might be back on Folsom on Monday. I will give you a call if we get back early.

    Rocker Down

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95