Party on the Houseboat Saturday July 30th
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread:
Party on the Houseboat Saturday July 30th

  1. #1
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default Party on the Houseboat Saturday July 30th

    All dlb-ers are welcome (and encouraged) to visit, hang out, swim, BBQ, or just stop by for a road soda Saturday July 30th. The houseboat is at Tower Park, end-tied on the Asparagus Shed. Tie up and spend the night if you like. Should be a great time (as usual).

    -Seth-

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Never Enough Napanutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Vacaville,Ca
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Hey Seth should have been around yesterday. We're gonna be at Sears Point for the NHRA drags that weekend. Let us know next time, we'll try make it.

  4. #3
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    All dlb-ers are welcome (and encouraged) to visit, hang out, swim, BBQ, or just stop by for a road soda Saturday July 30th. The houseboat is at Tower Park, end-tied on the Asparagus Shed. Tie up and spend the night if you like. Should be a great time (as usual).

    -Seth-
    Do you know Jason (Jay) & Sherry and Bill & Carol on a Gibson...I think called the "Dog House"? They are in Tower Park also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jay and Sherrys Houseboat.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	124648  
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!


    http://www.performanceboats.com/signaturepics/sigpic17778_1.gif

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    ptc
    ptc is offline
    Senior Member ptc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sacramento Area
    Posts
    3,746

    Default

    I hear theres gonna be a big Jet Boat regatta out there this weekend too????? Nor-Cal Jets????

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    939

    Default Tower Park

    Laid Back Boaters Association meeting this weekend at Tower Park for TP #11. We'll be there from Thurs-Mon. Saturday eve is the pot luck. I'm sure we'll wander over at some time. If your going to be there all weekend, maybe you could hitch a quick ride too.

    Jerry

  8. #6
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billet racing View Post
    Laid Back Boaters Association meeting this weekend at Tower Park for TP #11. We'll be there from Thurs-Mon. Saturday eve is the pot luck. I'm sure we'll wander over at some time. If your going to be there all weekend, maybe you could hitch a quick ride too.

    Jerry
    Jerry, I'm here all the time. I'd love a ride! You have a PM.

  9. #7
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    Do you know Jason (Jay) & Sherry and Bill & Carol on a Gibson...I think called the "Dog House"? They are in Tower Park also.
    We met last year after Hookie Day, although I wouldn't be able to put a name to their faces. I do see "The Dog House" out quite a bit, "Talent Scout" too. I will make a point to go over there and re-introduce myself.

  10. #8
    Cheers for beers! DELTA~HOLIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newman CA
    Posts
    609

    Default

    What up Seth! I might float on by for a while sounds like good times....



  11. #9
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA~HOLIC View Post
    What up Seth! I might float on by for a while sounds like good times....
    I look forward to it! Seems many already have other plans, so it may be a relaxing day on the water.

    Who else?

  12. #10
    Cheers for beers! DELTA~HOLIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newman CA
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Thanks again for all the hospitality this weekend, and happy birthday! You definately live the sweet bachelor life on the water!



  13. #11
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA~HOLIC View Post
    Thanks again for all the hospitality this weekend, and happy birthday! You definately live the sweet bachelor life on the water!
    Ahhh yes. Only one place I'd rather wake up every morning, but the dlb doesn't do lunch runs in the Brittish Virgin Islands

    It was my pleasure, always is. I enjoy having company over anytime. If anyone else is out and about, feel free to drop by!


  14. #12
    The Insurance Guy millhouse961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Man, I wish I lived closer; I'd be coming by so much you'd probably rescind the invitation!

    You ever get the video together from St. Patty's day soak-fest?
    2003 Cobra 270 Razor

  15. #13
    Or Seth, either one Budweiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tower Park Resort, Lodi, CA
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millhouse961 View Post
    Man, I wish I lived closer; I'd be coming by so much you'd probably rescind the invitation!

    You ever get the video together from St. Patty's day soak-fest?
    Hey Mead. Haven't had to take it back yet, c'mon up!
    I still have all the pics 'n video, although I'm having trouble with the program I usually use to put the videos together. After a bunch of tinkering and troubleshooting I kinda gave up. I'll look into it again and see if I can't get it figured out again. Good times!

    -Seth-

  16. #14
    The Insurance Guy millhouse961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Santa Ynez, CA
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Budweiser View Post
    Hey Mead. Haven't had to take it back yet, c'mon up!
    I still have all the pics 'n video, although I'm having trouble with the program I usually use to put the videos together. After a bunch of tinkering and troubleshooting I kinda gave up. I'll look into it again and see if I can't get it figured out again. Good times!

    -Seth-
    Can you get the raw footage on a DVD? If you sent me that i could edit from there.

    As far as your pad, is there room to tie a boat up there if i dropped in some time?
    2003 Cobra 270 Razor

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95