DLB Question
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread:
DLB Question

  1. #1
    Senior Member hiline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, Ca
    Posts
    366

    Default DLB Question

    Guys,
    I'm in El Dorado Hills looking for a fun group to go out boating with and stuff and was wondering if this is the rigfht group..I have a wife and 2 kids so looking for a more family style group than a beer group..you know what I mean..
    Annual fees or how does this operate?
    I have a 29 Ft twin 300X Carrera cat and a few more boats.
    Thanks,
    Tony Guaglione
    916 933-5750
    Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
    El Dorado Hills, Calif.
    Multiple boats..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Discovery Bay
    Posts
    199

    Default

    come on out to hooky day Tony...

  4. #3
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Damn Tony. I think you scared them off talking bout no Beer. Them guys are a bunch of lushes. No not really. The few I have met are great guys and gals. Be prepared to run 80-90 mph in 2 foot rough water. If you don't they will leave you in the dust.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member Deltarat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay Ca.
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiline View Post
    Guys,
    I'm in El Dorado Hills looking for a fun group to go out boating with and stuff and was wondering if this is the rigfht group..I have a wife and 2 kids so looking for a more family style group than a beer group..you know what I mean..
    Annual fees or how does this operate?
    I have a 29 Ft twin 300X Carrera cat and a few more boats.
    Thanks,
    Tony Guaglione
    916 933-5750
    there are no fees, we are just a bunch of people who share a common interest. Come on out and enjoy a day. There are a lot of us that boat with our families, and no body gets left behind!
    What happens on the Delta stays on the Delta

  7. #5
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Take a look @ last years Hookie Day Run. It's probably our largest run of the year, If you can, come out and form your own opinion. There are no fees, there are no rules, if you like it you're welcome, if you don't you are out nothing but some time.



    http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578700827wPOJJa
    Last edited by Nice Pair; 09-06-2011 at 06:12 PM.



  8. #6
    BANDAID DUDE! HiMark Racing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lincoln, California, United States
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Stop by the house tomorrow Tony, take a look at the Cole and ill fill ya in.

    Greg
    "When you see the tree you're about to hit, it's called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it's called over steer."

  9. #7
    Senior Member hiline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, Ca
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Sounds great everyone and its nice to see so many responses so fast.
    Hey Greg, I'll be there around 10:15 or so and I'll call when I'm on the way.
    Where does Hookie day run start and where does it go to?
    Thanks everyone!
    Tony
    Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
    El Dorado Hills, Calif.
    Multiple boats..

  10. #8
    Senior Member Hullshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dicovery Bay
    Posts
    4,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiline View Post
    Sounds great everyone and its nice to see so many responses so fast.
    Hey Greg, I'll be there around 10:15 or so and I'll call when I'm on the way.
    Where does Hookie day run start and where does it go to?
    Thanks everyone!
    Tony
    you just want to see his new boat!
    Tony heard you had an interesting conversation??? Remember this is a close knit group of friends....
    Last edited by Hullshot; 09-06-2011 at 09:20 AM.

  11. #9
    Senior Member hiline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    El Dorado Hills, Ca
    Posts
    366

    Default

    See Don, I told you someone would buy the Warlock in time and I just went over to Greg's to check out the Cole for a friend in S Cal, the Cole is really nice by the way as I'm sure you know.
    By the way did you ever find a late model 496 HO for me, I never heard back from you so I guess that means no so far but make sure you call me if you do, I need the whole motor and bravo X drive set up.
    Thanks,
    Tony
    Hi Line Motorsports Inc.
    El Dorado Hills, Calif.
    Multiple boats..

  12. #10
    Senior Member HighVoltage329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    1,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nice Pair View Post
    Take a look @ last years Hookie Day Run. It's probably our largest run of the year, If you can, come out and form your own opinion. There are no fees, there are no rules, if you like it you're welcome, if you don't you are out nothing but some time.



    IMG_1068 (Large) pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots
    I'd forgotten what a great turnout it was. Epic day.

  13. #11
    a.k.a. "Mean Pair" Nice Pair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I want out of Kalifornia
    Posts
    5,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltage329 View Post
    I'd forgotten what a great turnout it was. Epic day.
    Sorry about the wrong address. This one will work.


    Hookie Day 2010 pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots



+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95