boat show
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
boat show

  1. #1
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default boat show

    Hey guys. What happened to the S.F boat show at the Cow Palace? I thought it was moved to Pleasanton fair grounds last year. Can't find it this year. I need a Nor-Cal show to take a person to look at the larger performance boats. Any help out there. Thanks. EVIL
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    Hey guys. What happened to the S.F boat show at the Cow Palace? I thought it was moved to Pleasanton fair grounds last year. Can't find it this year. I need a Nor-Cal show to take a person to look at the larger performance boats. Any help out there. Thanks. EVIL
    what are they looking for theres a few around that can be had they just aint up for sale...


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  4. #3
    Senior Member EVILFORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 707DOG View Post
    what are they looking for theres a few around that can be had they just aint up for sale...
    Want them to see decks, cuddys and open bow stuff. Most likely buying a deck. They would like to see with there own eyes the differences in the size and room in the different boats. Things like sleek, essex,Nordic, Advantage. You know BIG PERFORMANCE boats. Well 22-28 foot.
    No Fool Like A Old Fool is there?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    pay me or pay me no mind 707DOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    vallejo,cali
    Posts
    3,266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EVILFORCE View Post
    Want them to see decks, cuddys and open bow stuff. Most likely buying a deck. They would like to see with there own eyes the differences in the size and room in the different boats. Things like sleek, essex,Nordic, Advantage. You know BIG PERFORMANCE boats. Well 22-28 foot.
    Those deck boats are bad azz! If I didn't love going out boating year round and no protection from the elements for the family are my biggest or id have one!! Tell them good luck and hopefully they are rollin soon!!


    I call it the brain tube, I've been telling her the more time she spends on it, the smarter it's going to make her.

  7. #5
    Northern CA DCB Sales Boatmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Discovery Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Sad but true no Bay Area boat show this year. Also sad but true even if there was one none of those builds would be found up here. Hard enough to get custom builders to the LA show in this day and age let alone Northern CA.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95