New Board of directors
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 17

Thread:
New Board of directors

  1. #1
    Senior Member eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    854

    Default New Board of directors

    As we stated in the beginning we would be changing our leaders every year . That way we get different ideas of how and where to go , etc. etc. So for the year 2011 the new board will be Mrs Double Trouble ...Tam Catch a Cole ...Leland and Shadow 21 ... Jerry So if you have any questions about where we are going or T shirts or just general fussing , please feel free to contact one of them with a pm . It has been my pleasure to do my time , now its my turn to drink beer
    Spider Monkey Racing
    FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE EGGBEATERS

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    BEER???? Boat racers dont drink beer.....do they???? LOL
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  4. #3
    Big Boys Toys Murray PE 857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348

    Default

    I'll start. Leland, "where are we going"???

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Leland, your going to have a busy summer

  7. #5
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Post

    Hey Leland, are you gonna plan a trip to lake murray this year???
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  8. #6
    Classic Hotboater! GasGuzzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    High Rock Lake, N.C.
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminator View Post
    As we stated in the beginning we would be changing our leaders every year . That way we get different ideas of how and where to go , etc. etc. So for the year 2011 the new board will be Mrs Double Trouble ...Tam Catch a Cole ...Leland and Shadow 21 ... Jerry So if you have any questions about where we are going or T shirts or just general fussing , please feel free to contact one of them with a pm . It has been my pleasure to do my time , now its my turn to drink beer
    I think these guys and gal will do a outstanding job next year! All of them attended all the events this year and have a good head start on next year. Come on warm weather!
    CLASSIC HOTBOATS!

  9. #7
    Classic Hotboater! GasGuzzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    High Rock Lake, N.C.
    Posts
    932

    Default

    Where are we going? What color will the shirts be? How many events? Is it snowing in WV? Is your boat painted yet? Jerry has all the answers....may not be the right ones, but he has the answer. Good luck to the new leaders, and let me know if Scott can help in any way........
    CLASSIC HOTBOATS!

  10. #8
    Senior Member SHADOW 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GREENSBORO, NC
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    Where are we going? What color will the shirts be? How many events? Is it snowing in WV? Is your boat painted yet? Jerry has all the answers....may not be the right ones, but he has the answer. Good luck to the new leaders, and let me know if Scott can help in any way........
    Where are we going? Going to have a good time
    What color will the shirts be? Check with Tammy
    How many events? Between one and a hundred, depends on the weather
    Is it snowing in WV? Check with Leland
    Is your boat painted yet? No, but it is ready for paint

  11. #9
    Senior Member eliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Roanoke VA
    Posts
    854

    Default

    Can you guys be sure to plan the events on weekends that it is not suppose to rain ? Thanks
    Spider Monkey Racing
    FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS DRIVE EGGBEATERS

  12. #10
    Big Boys Toys Murray PE 857's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eliminator View Post
    Can you guys be sure to plan the events on weekends that it is not suppose to rain ? Thanks
    ...with a money back guarantee would be a nice touch.

  13. #11
    If You Can Catch A Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Princeton WV
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murray PE 857 View Post
    ...with a money back guarantee would be a nice touch.
    You have to show up and pay your $100 dues before you can qualify for a refund.

  14. #12
    Senior Member MrsDoubleTrouble52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Charlotte North Carolina
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch A Cole View Post
    You have to show up and pay your $100 dues before you can qualify for a refund.

    Way too funny guys lol. I am ready for Boating in 2011. Bring on summer.


  15. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Hey Leland since your in charge now, maybe you could institute a warranty program for boat motors!

  16. #14
    Drunk Mrs. Orange Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    charlotte nc
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I vote purple tees for the girls this year.
    Who's got the APPLE PIE??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95