Southern performance boats schedule of events 2011
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 180

Thread:
Southern performance boats schedule of events 2011

  1. #1
    Senior Member Z FANTASYJETMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    LEXINGTON S.C
    Posts
    240

    Default Southern performance boats schedule of events 2011

    SOUTHERN PERFORMANCE BOATS
    SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
    2011

    1. MAY 15TH E.C.D.B.A. UNLIMITED 660
    THIS IS A 660 FT DRAG RACE IN MANNING S. C.
    PUT ON BY EAST COAST DRAG BOAT ASSOCIATION

    2. JUNE 25TH S.P.B. SUMMER DRAG RALLY
    THIS WILL BE A 800 FT DRAG RACE IN THE COVE
    AT LAKE MURRAY S.C. ROCK 93.5 SKIP A DAY ON
    THE LAKE ON FRIDAY AND DUCKS UNLIMITED
    POKER RUN AND DRAGS ON SATURDAY

    3. AUG. 13TH S.P.B. 2ND SUMMER DRAG RALLY
    BACK AT DEAD MANS COVE FOR SOME MORE DRAG RACING

    4. SEPT 9TH -11TH C.H.B. TOY FOR TOTS MEET
    AT LAKE JAMES N.C. A CLASSIC HOT BOAT EVENT

    5. OCT. 1ST S.P.B. FALL DRAG RALLY
    DEAD MANS COVE ON LAKE MURRAY S.C.

    WE ARE WAITING ON DATES FOR CLARKS HILL AND THE S.C.
    MELONBELLY RACE , WILL KEEP YOU POSTED


    Last edited by Z FANTASYJETMAN; 02-02-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    akaHAMMER

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get the party started!!!!!! May 15th needs to hurry up and get here. Cant wait to see who will be the first victim to get their ASS spanked by "BLACK SUNSHINE"!!!!!!!!!
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  4. #3
    small block jet 2sangers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lexington SC
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsanger View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get the party started!!!!!! May 15th needs to hurry up and get here. Cant wait to see who will be the first victim to get their ASS spanked by "BLACK SUNSHINE"!!!!!!!!!
    I guess I am as IT"S kicking my ass right now to get it done in time.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Senior Member SHADOW 21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GREENSBORO, NC
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsanger View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get the party started!!!!!! May 15th needs to hurry up and get here. Cant wait to see who will be the first victim to get their ASS spanked by "BLACK SUNSHINE"!!!!!!!!!
    If you need a first victim, I will have the SHADOW ready in about a month or so, you might as well start out with the slowest boat and work your way up! I seen where you sold your other boat. The reason I posted, I thought it would be a good idea if you posted the SOUTHERN PERFORMANCE BOATS racing events in the event calendar. Good luck with BLACK SUNSHINE, but beware of the BLACK SHADOW, see you and your bunch sometime soon, come on summer!

  7. #5
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW 21 View Post
    If you need a first victim, I will have the SHADOW ready in about a month or so, you might as well start out with the slowest boat and work your way up! I seen where you sold your other boat. The reason I posted, I thought it would be a good idea if you posted the SOUTHERN PERFORMANCE BOATS racing events in the event calendar. Good luck with BLACK SUNSHINE, but beware of the BLACK SHADOW, see you and your bunch sometime soon, come on summer!

    Thanks Jerry!! no offense, but I would like to run JR first. I know it wont happen, so i'll take whoever I can get!! LOL See ya soon!!!
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  8. #6
    Senior Member 78COLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsanger View Post
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get the party started!!!!!! May 15th needs to hurry up and get here. Cant wait to see who will be the first victim to get their ASS spanked by "BLACK SUNSHINE"!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a pretty bold statement after the last run at the Lake Murray 800 footer Seems I remember a ASS whoopin of a different flavor

  9. #7
    Member hondo1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hey Wicked, SBC sounds like its performing well. Hope to see you guys at a quarter mile race this year. By the way hope its still picking up speed after 500ft and not Petering out. Lol Don't forget about the BB jet in yall's club he's no to be overlooked. Shout out to the Staffords.
    PS they all look fast By themselves!!!
    shut up and hang it out

  10. #8
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 78COLE View Post
    Thats a pretty bold statement after the last run at the Lake Murray 800 footer Seems I remember a ASS whoopin of a different flavor
    Yes it was!!! You outrun us pretty bad. My hats off to you!!! This year we made a few changes. Still a SBC on nitrous. Lookin forward to a rematch!! Hope you guys are gonna come down again, had a real good time last year!! I'm not saying i'll outrun you with your BIG block V-Drive. But, I WON'T get outrun by another Jet!!!! See ya soon.

    We might post up a few pics later......... maybe??
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  11. #9
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by hondo1227 View Post
    Hey Wicked, SBC sounds like its performing well. Hope to see you guys at a quarter mile race this year. By the way hope its still picking up speed after 500ft and not Petering out. Lol Don't forget about the BB jet in yall's club he's no to be overlooked. Shout out to the Staffords.
    PS they all look fast By themselves!!!

    Nope, its definetly not petering out!!! Its a quick bitch!!! I think the only Qtr mile race we will attend is Augusta this year. I think everything else is 800 or 660. Your right about the Staffords, they have fast boats too. And they know their shit. Me, Bob, Ward and Kevin are pretty tight!! I couldnt ask for better friends than them. Hondo, are you coming to race with us this year at our events?? Hope so... Later Tim
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  12. #10
    Member BMI548's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    48

    Default are there any QWIK jet boats on the eastcoast ? other than BLACKSUNSHINE ???

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsanger View Post
    Yes it was!!! You outrun us pretty bad. My hats off to you!!! This year we made a few changes. Still a SBC on nitrous. Lookin forward to a rematch!! Hope you guys are gonna come down again, had a real good time last year!! I'm not saying i'll outrun you with your BIG block V-Drive. But, I WON'T get outrun by another Jet!!!! See ya soon.

    We might post up a few pics later......... maybe??

  13. #11
    Member hondo1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Hope to make it down this year purchased new ride and needs some work. But will be there with or without it. I think we might can find another ride around the shop to compete. There are several fast jets on the e. Coast but only play for money. Good luck to you guys. You are gonna need it. Let us know how many boats you are taking to Augusta and we will save ya a spot.
    shut up and hang it out

  14. #12
    1977 Custom Sprint Jet wickedsanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Irmo S.C.
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by hondo1227 View Post
    Hope to make it down this year purchased new ride and needs some work. But will be there with or without it. I think we might can find another ride around the shop to compete. There are several fast jets on the e. Coast but only play for money. Good luck to you guys. You are gonna need it. Let us know how many boats you are taking to Augusta and we will save ya a spot.
    Glad to hear ya'll are comin down!!!!! Lookin forward to seein ya!!! We are only takin 1 boat to augusta. The black boat with a sbc. Why do you say we're gonna need some good luck?? I know there are some "fast" jets on the east coast... but are there any "quick" ones. There is a difference!! Later Tim
    Wickedsanger... Gettin it done with a Small Block!!!!

  15. #13
    If You Can Catch A Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Princeton WV
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hondo1227 View Post
    Hope to make it down this year purchased new ride and needs some work. But will be there with or without it. I think we might can find another ride around the shop to compete. There are several fast jets on the e. Coast but only play for money. Good luck to you guys. You are gonna need it. Let us know how many boats you are taking to Augusta and we will save ya a spot.
    How is the new flat coming? Is getting a paint job and the 632? Are you guys going to KDBA this year? Hope to see you there.

  16. #14
    Member hondo1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    62

    Default

    What's up Leland? Yes flat is getting paint and alittle TLC. We are planning on running KDBA. Plan is to put the 632 in the Regan's fineline.
    shut up and hang it out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95