I have a shitload of used motor oil from my 18-wheeler , I want to burn it along with my fuel (in the 18-wheeler) ,
I have heard to run 2-5% used oil with fresh fuel ,
Questions : (1) my fuel filter is napa gold 3674 (2-10 micron) , If I filter the oil with a oil filter to 20 micron ,that should get rid of most of the shit,
(1) but how bad Is the Carbon in the oil going to be on the engine ?
(2) how could I filter the carbon out ?
(3) what micron would it take to do that ? ( carbon )
(4) was told to run it through a Sand filter (crushed sand is to scrub the carbon off the oil) , tried this , but didn't have fine enough sand . Heard of this ??
(5) what about diatomaceas earth ( used in swimming pool filters ), would this work to remove carbon??
Thanks in advance ................ Eric