Holley needle and seat for 660 4 barrel Double pumpers.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread:
Holley needle and seat for 660 4 barrel Double pumpers.

  1. #1
    Senior Member usual suspect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Holley needle and seat for 660 4 barrel Double pumpers.

    Does anyone know the needle and seat number for the old 660 4 barrel carbs with mechanical secondaries? Thanks.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usual suspect View Post
    Does anyone know the needle and seat number for the old 660 4 barrel carbs with mechanical secondaries? Thanks.
    6-504 for the .110 aseembly



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  4. #3
    Senior Member usual suspect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    6-504 for the .110 aseembly
    Thanks Bob. Do you know if the 110 was the original size or was it the 097? Is there any downside/ upside to running the larger 110 size versus 097 ? I also see that they make 078, 120, 130, 150

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usual suspect View Post
    Thanks Bob. Do you know if the 110 was the original size or was it the 097? Is there any downside/ upside to running the larger 110 size versus 097 ? I also see that they make 078, 120, 130, 150
    The larger the needle the less fuel pressure you can run without over coming the needle. The .110 is about as big as you can go with the side hung floats. Keep the fuel pressure in the 5-6 lb range.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #5
    Senior Member usual suspect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Cal
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The larger the needle the less fuel pressure you can run without over coming the needle. The .110 is about as big as you can go with the side hung floats. Keep the fuel pressure in the 5-6 lb range.
    Thank you Bob!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95