Race-marts.com...pricing
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 19

Thread:
Race-marts.com...pricing

  1. #1
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default Race-marts.com...pricing

    So I have been doing some research for rods and pistons, and came across this 540 Lunati kit, $3600

    Lunati 54004SRK 540 C.I. Big Block Chevy Signature Series Rotating Assembly

    has anyone done business with them?

    compared to Summit and Jegs

    Lunati 54004SRK - SummitRacing.com

    Lunati 54004SRK

    where is the catch? $400 difference?
    Last edited by Led; 11-14-2012 at 08:13 AM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    So I have been doing some research for rods and pistons, and came across this 540 Lunati kit, $3600

    Lunati 54004SRK 540 C.I. Big Block Chevy Signature Series Rotating Assembly

    has anyone done business with them?

    compared to Summit and Jegs

    Lunati 54004SRK - SummitRacing.com

    Lunati 54004SRK

    where is the catch? $400 difference?
    Summit and Jegs are making more money on the assy, simple as that. They are not always the best deal in town. If you're looking for a rotating assy, let me know.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

  4. #3
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    have the crank, just stumbled across this, researching rods and pistons now, need 6.385 and maybe some 10-11:1 pistons,

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post
    have the crank, just stumbled across this, researching rods and pistons now, need 6.385 and maybe some 10-11:1 pistons,
    You're building another motor?

  7. #5
    LP-25.com Infomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    16,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodean's Hammer View Post
    You're building another motor?
    BUSTED !!
    If For Some Reason I Do Something Worthy Of Recognition. God Provided The Ability And Deserves The Credit.


    QE 439 Twin Turbo

  8. #6
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default



    moderator...please remove...

    Yes Hammer....building another mill, trying to keep busy and keep my pockets empty.

  9. #7
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post


    moderator...please remove...

    Yes Hammer....building another mill, trying to keep busy and keep my pockets empty.
    man, I need to change career paths.

  10. #8
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default



    Dont think I am not as much as the next guy,
    no kids, no wife.....would u build another motor?

  11. #9
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Led View Post


    Dont think I am not as much as the next guy,
    no kids, no wife.....would u build another motor?

    no kids, no wife(s)! I would probably be in rehab.

  12. #10
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    One is "Beer Budget Racing" and the other appears to be Champaigne and Caviar Motorsports.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  13. #11
    "BEER BUDGET RACING" Bodean's Hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Okmulgee, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    One is "Beer Budget Racing" and the other appears to be Champaigne and Caviar Motorsports.
    HAHAHA! Thats right!

  14. #12
    Led
    Led is offline
    Senior Member Led's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    One is "Beer Budget Racing" and the other appears to be Champaigne and Caviar Motorsports.
    Close GN, rofl, Beer Budget Racing is legit, but my would be Champaigne on a beer allowance...lol
    unless your speaking of the bachelor lifestyle...my GF feeds me well and likes the drag boat thing....jackpot....but she still wont invest any $$$ in the race team

  15. #13
    Senior Member flat screwd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    279

    Default

    I tried to order some valves and didnt have an account set up so I purchassed them from flatlander . A day later I got a email from racemart requesting me to call them direct . When I spoke with their salesman he appoligized for the inconvience. I dont have any thing negitive or positive to say , I just suggest that you call and speak with them directly.
    Last edited by flat screwd; 11-15-2012 at 06:44 PM.

  16. #14
    steelcomp was here
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    n/e TN
    Posts
    26,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flat screwd View Post
    I tried to order some valves and didnt have an account set up so I purchassed them from flatlander . A day later I got a email from racemart requesting me to call them direct . When I spoke with their salesman he appoligized for the inconvience. I dont have any thing negitive or positive to say , I just suggest that you call and speak with them directly.
    You can call me...I always answer my phone personally.
    If God is your co-pilot, change seats!
    Acts 2:38, the perfect answer to the perfect question.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95