KB Olds head studs
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 14 of 15

Thread:
KB Olds head studs

  1. #1
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default KB Olds head studs

    How many head studs per head on a "Olds" bolt pattern ?

    14 per head ?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wizbang View Post
    How many head studs per head on a "Olds" bolt pattern ?

    14 per head ?

    Is this a trick question. What do I win if I get it right?

    14 in the block deck, and an additional 4 in the valley.

    Does this get be a ride in the K150 at Burley?



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  4. #3
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

    Is this a trick question. What do I win if I get it right?

    14 in the block deck, and an additional 4 in the valley.

    Does this get be a ride in the K150 at Burley?

    Thanks Buddy !

    If you have balls enough to get in a boat, with a blower on it and the Giant driving it, then yes, you get a ride !

    I'll have the stretcher ready when you get back

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wizbang View Post
    Thanks Buddy !

    If you have balls enough to get in a boat, with a blower on it and the Giant driving it, then yes, you get a ride !

    I'll have the stretcher ready when you get back
    Hey hey hey, he's not going!!! He big ass will only slow the thng done



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  7. #5
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Well, there ya have it,,, I wouldn't get in it, except on the trailer

    A man has got to know his limitations !

  8. #6
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wizbang View Post
    Well, there ya have it,,, I wouldn't get in it, except on the trailer

    A man has got to know his limitations !
    I'm feeling lucky




    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  9. #7
    Senior Member jimclauss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mickleton, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post

    Is this a trick question. What do I win if I get it right?

    14 in the block deck, and an additional 4 in the valley.

    Does this get be a ride in the K150 at Burley?
    the ones in the valley pan are not studs they are socket head cap bolts. So I say 14 studs.
    Last edited by jimclauss; 11-28-2012 at 07:27 AM.

  10. #8
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Correct Jim, or maybe on the later blocks, you can get a slot in the block to use studs ?

  11. #9
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wizbang View Post
    Correct Jim, or maybe on the later blocks, you can get a slot in the block to use studs ?
    So what are you 2 saying. You can't put a stud in the head?
    Damn, what was I thinking. Now I have to tear my motor down and get them out of there.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  12. #10
    Senior Member jimclauss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mickleton, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    So what are you 2 saying. You can't put a stud in the head?
    Damn, what was I thinking. Now I have to tear my motor down and get them out of there.
    No just take the intake manifold off,I didn/t know you ran Olds Heads? I put a few together but perfer Big Chief heads, pontiac, dart , or brodix thats what I run.
    Last edited by jimclauss; 11-28-2012 at 08:56 PM.

  13. #11
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Sorry to mix you up.

    I found a new set of studs/nuts/washers shipped to me for $ 175 so I had to have them on the shelf.

    I have a "collection" of Pontiac 427 stuff and a set of Sonny's 14.5 , something needs to go onto this New Century block ?

    Gotta be ready for the capsule

  14. #12
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimclauss View Post
    No just take the intake manifold off,I didn/t know you ran Olds Heads? I put a few together but perfer Big Chief heads, pontiac, dart , or brodix thats what I run.
    I was just messing with you Jim. Thats why I posted 14 in the DECK, and 4 in the VALLEY. I let him decide how many studs he needs, not me.

    I still want the prize and plan to collect at Burley. I thinking free ski tows for all that asked. Fuels on Brian.



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  15. #13
    Senior Member wizbang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Kent, WA
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I was just messing with you Jim. Thats why I posted 14 in the DECK, and 4 in the VALLEY. I let him decide how many studs he needs, not me.

    I still want the prize and plan to collect at Burley. I thinking free ski tows for all that asked. Fuels on Brian.
    You on !

  16. #14
    Senior Member jimclauss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mickleton, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I was just messing with you Jim. Thats why I posted 14 in the DECK, and 4 in the VALLEY. I let him decide how many studs he needs, not me.

    I still want the prize and plan to collect at Burley. I thinking free ski tows for all that asked. Fuels on Brian.
    I plan on going to Burley this year if all goes well. I'll see you there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95