Mag/Ignition info
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread:
Mag/Ignition info

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

    Default Mag/Ignition info

    I stumbled across this site that's mainly for mags but there's a lot of info on it's "tips" page and I thought some of us might want to read it. I found it interesting.

    http://www.magsarus.com/tips.htm

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Cantard 71hallett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    snow bank
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod56cars View Post
    I stumbled across this site that's mainly for mags but there's a lot of info on it's "tips" page and I thought some of us might want to read it. I found it interesting.

    http://www.magsarus.com/tips.htm
    Nice info page.
    Some of us stone age bums use these things. Well that is if we havent put them in the bottom of the river. I just hope you asked jn7 if this was ok to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It would be a balmy 85* in Steel's shop if he would move a little faster

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 71hallett View Post
    ... I just hope you asked jn7 if this was ok to post.
    I did not, I didn't know who to ask, it did cross my mind if it was OK to post or not, but I figured worse case it would get removed. ???

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PerformanceBoats.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Cantard 71hallett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    snow bank
    Posts
    5,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod56cars View Post
    I did not, I didn't know who to ask, it did cross my mind if it was OK to post or not, but I figured worse case it would get removed. ???
    LOL Was kidding with you. It is a good read.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    It would be a balmy 85* in Steel's shop if he would move a little faster

  7. #5
    gn7
    gn7 is offline
    Senior Member gn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    25,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 71hallett View Post
    Nice info page.
    Some of us stone age bums use these things. Well that is if we havent put them in the bottom of the river. I just hope you asked jn7 if this was ok to post.
    That's Gn 7 to you my Canadian friend Nothing against mags, wish all my competitors would use them



    100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

  8. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    El Cajon, CA.
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    That's Gn 7 to you my Canadian friend Nothing against mags, wish all my competitors would use them
    Ouch.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Digg This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95