I don't post on here to often but thought I'd give an update of what I did to my Warlock this past winter. I ended up spending the entire winter and more money than expected but it turned out real nice and I'm happy with how it ran. In the end of 2011 I dropped a valve in the 454 I was running during a DLB event and spent the winter of 2012 building a 502 with a b&m 250 blower on it. The motor is bored 60 over which makes it 516cu in. It has oliver rods, srp pistons, a custom ground hyd. roller cam from Bob Mardera, morel lifters, grumpy jenkins heads that are fully ported, msd ignition, a dan olson oil pan, etc..... It turned out to be a pretty nice motor all and all.
This past winter it got a bit out of hand and by the beginning of the summer I had changed from the b&m 250 blower to an M3 procharger with an intercooler, new fuel system (areomotive pump, fuel filter and regulator, -10 feed line with a -8 return, c&s blow through carb, brodix intake,etc...), full hyd. steering, eddie marine kplanes, a bblades bravo 1 26p prop, all new autometer gauges with a gps speedo, thru transom pick up for the motor and used the origional pick up to feed the intercooler, lots of custom made brackets, etc.......and hours and hours of work!
Here's some pics of it....hope you guys enjoy!